Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Not technologically inclined enough to know myself, and I'd want to be sure that this $30 game will run.

It requires: ATI Radeon HD 2900 (512MB)

I have: ATI Radeon HD 4200 (2940 MB)

Logic tells me yes, but I want to be sure. Help is appreciated.

superchu444

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
HOW'D YOU KNOW?

I remember wanting to buy it on my pc however my cpu wasn't good enough yet price said 30$ not to mention it's the only recent game that came out. It's a really great game. use the link I put and it well tell you the details.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
dammit.jpg

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
As far as I know regarding ATI Video Cards the second digit is the most important, the first is only the series, but the second marks how high "tier" it is actually. I have an 18 months old 5750, but my friends even older 4950 ran almost all games on max settings no problem, only swapped it for a new €600 card this week... sick...

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Emmmm... I'm not a native speaker, so my English may suck balls (and it most likely does), but I've asked you to let it go. Haven't said a word I was gonna let it go.
Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
How have YOU not said a word?
Ask your parents when you get out of your basement crib. They might wanna donate something so you could get new video card.
I haven't said jack to you lately, except for m honest opinion on your admin app. If it'll get you to shut up, I'll go +1 you right now.
Didn't think it was THAT hard to not be a douche, but apparently I am mistaken.

Arnevb

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Yes you can run it. I see no problem with your video card... I dont know why it sais you can't run it.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Could somebody tell me why my Video Card doesn't meet the requirements?

Video Card

Recommended: DirectX 9 compatible NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1 GB of RAM (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or higher; ATI Radeon HD 4890 or higher)
You Have: ATI Radeon HD 4770
oie_red_arrow.gif
Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your Video Card does not meet this requirement. Click here to see some recommendations. Click here for the latest Video drivers.

Features: Recommended attributes of your Video Card

RequiredYou Have

green_checkmark_small.gif
Video RAM 1 GB 2.2 GB
Pixel Shader version 3.0 4.1
Vertex Shader version 3.0