Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
eh im definately going to pass on this one,,, i dont expect very many good games to come out with it...
What are you talking about? There is plenty of games for the Wii U. Like... Mario! and uhh... Link... and uhh... MARIO PARTY! and uhh... Mario... and.. Mario Cart ... and uhh... I'm out of games.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
That sounds bad for Nintendo. They're on thin ice when it comes to major consoles. Portables are good by them, but the Wii U was expected not to impress, and I was hoping people were wrong about that cause I love Nintendo...but...yeah.

They really need to get their hardware and marketing departments in order because they just argue about selling points and whats possible until they come up with some nifty new idea that is novel, but not groundbreaking instead of going with what works first, then innovating.
On thin ice? You do realize that the Nintendo Wii outsold all the other consoles COMBINED, right?

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
On thin ice? You do realize that the Nintendo Wii outsold all the other consoles COMBINED, right?

Yeah in the early days when the Wii was fresh and exciting. The Wii U is not really exciting, and I find the gamepad idea to be novel in quality, but not why I would buy a system.

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I might get it for Christmas. The reason its slow is because they are still working out the internet kinks and screens and stuffs. Hopefully that all gets sorted before Christmas

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I want monsterhunter for the Wii u then life will be complete

The only reason I'm going to buy a Wii U when the price goes down is for Pikmin 3, us Pikmin fans have been waiting 8 years for it, I'm just hoping it doesn't become another Duke Nukem: Forever or RAGE where it's super hyped up and ended up blowing donkey cocks.

The data transfer from Wii to Wii U using Pikmin carrying things is pretty neat though.

Add me when I get it :D

Reactions: ViperStriker2011

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I bought PS3 160GB with motion control set (camera + 2controllers), 2 wireless DualShock 3 controllers and a bunch of sport games three days ago for $200 through Craigslist. Almost twisted my shoulder yesterday playing freaking ping-pong.
PS3 rocks. WII is for kids and XBox sucks for not-free online playing.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Thats because those older folks who dont know what PC gaming is or think they're getting a workout with Wii-Fit. :I

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
Seems pretty cool, IMHO. I first learned of it a few months back when they came out with the ZombieU trailer. Was ecstatic. The concept was amazing.

Honestly though, wouldn't shell out hundreds for it. In the end it's just going to be another Kinect for Wii. (Don't get me wrong, Kinect was pretty cool. But sales-wise, no one bought it after it died down -- although this may not apply to the WiiU being that the WiiU still contains those nostalgic Mario games)

Reviews of it are also very, very 50/50.

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
What are you talking about? There is plenty of games for the Wii U. Like... Mario! and uhh... Link... and uhh... MARIO PARTY! and uhh... Mario... and.. Mario Cart ... and uhh... I'm out of games.
Dungeons and Dragons, Pikmin 3 [Valve time], NEW Soupa Maerio Brah U And Mario Dancing.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I like the Wii U, they enhanced the power of their console a lot, the new controller is neat, and a couple of mainstream games are coming out for it. The thing I'm most looking forward to is the new Legend of Zelda game coming out in 2014 :D