Status
Not open for further replies.

Direwulf

Uncharitable Spy
So I've read a few things about me on the skial forums. Ninety five percent of the people that talk about me have never spoken to me, and have only heard about me from others. I will agree I can be a little bit of a jerk sometimes. Be that as it may, I started playing on skial a very long time ago, brought a lot of friends to the community, and have had the privilege of meeting some really amazing people.

I don't have a problem with anyone: be they regulars, curious bystanders, or ANY admin. But Justice is about doing what is right. My original ban was illegitimate and all my other bans followed from that first one. I'm not going to argue against it any more.

I don't want to get into another argument about ancient history, because I've put it behind me. I will say the internet would be an empty place if you could sue people for slander and defamation. I've never had a chance to speak to a lot of the things that were said about me in my absence. I've made a lot of mistakes for sure, but who hasn't? I am truly sorry for the people I've hurt, even sorry for hurting people who've done some pretty heinous stuff.

I still care about skial as a community, and I care about my friends that play on skial. I'm sorry to those of you that have a problem with me, but I believe in standing up to internet bullies. Sometimes you give someone an inch of power and they run ruffshod over everyone. One of skials admins was once my best internet friend, and I still miss him. I suppose it doesn't matter.

I do miss you guys and girls, and I just wanted to hang out with my friends. I have apologized to the people I owe an apology to. To the rest of you....it's just a video game man.

lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
welcome-back-mat.jpg

Then he slowly realizes that most of the old regs left.

Truth Seeker

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I thought that unban direwulf thread was canned eons ago. How has he spontaneously gained impunity from his ban?

I'm just wondering. I thought he was permab&ed.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I thought that unban direwulf thread was canned eons ago. How has he spontaneously gained impunity from his ban?

I'm just wondering. I thought he was permab&ed.
I'm having to draw conclusions here, but it looks like he might of been unbanned for the regular night on dustbowl last month, I guess from playing with him there they thought it would be a good idea to unban him again on the forums.

Direwulf

Uncharitable Spy
you've tried to come back a lot of times and it's gotten old and annoying and it's ended up the same exact way every time.
you haven't even played with me more than 3 times, you're just towing the party line there buddy. If you have a problem with me, stop responding to this thread...problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.