MisterStein

Mildly Menacing Medic
Well, I am 4 hours old here. I have been playing on the TF2 2Fort server for only about 3-4 weeks and I figured. Holy crap, this community is awesome. Better sign up for the forums. So here I am!

The name is Stein. Here I am with Day[9] at CES 2011. If any of you follow Starcraft and know who he
is that is.
KPTzr.jpg

Anyways, I am a private computer consultant IRL. If I am not out "consulting*. I am here.... at home.... on Reddit. Lots and lots of Reddit. While I am on Reddit. I am also playing TF2. 2Fort is my map. I am on other maps occasionally. But mainly 2fort. I got the game in January 2009 and played until May 3, 2011. I took a break for a year because a great friend I met on Tf2 passed away that day. Kinda lame, he was also the owner and main admin on the server I played on and once he was gone. The server went away as well.

I recently applied to be an admin on the 2Fort LA server. Yeah.... I know what you are thinking. Damn? Little time played on the server and he is already applying. -1 !!!!!!

Well, I know. But I still have yet to see an admin on that server and there are trolls mic spamming/ chat spamming sometimes and the vote system doesn't seem to work it the favor of the regulars who want the trolls out. Idk what the deal is. We all vote. Anyways, that is one of the main reason I am applying. That and all talk also likes to bugs out and we can't turn that off either. Which defeats competitive mic users.

I have asked a few of the regulars I play with and talk to, to vouch for me. But it seems that even though they are all regulars. They are all too lazy to even make in account on the website and help me out. I'll keep asking others though. Sorry if that sounded more like a mini rant.

ANYWAYS AGAIN!!!! That little bit above about myself is who I am. Any other questions, feel free to comment I guess.

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
Welcome to the club!
As a note, skial regulars =/= server regulars. Half of the people that frequent US22 don't even know who's paying for it.

Oh yeah, Narwhal Bacon and all that jazz.

Sinnx

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Awesome pic! funny cause i was just watching me some day9. I think, we're gonna get along just fine. Welcome

Reactions: MisterStein

MisterStein

Mildly Menacing Medic
Awesome pic! funny cause i was just watching me some day9. I think, we're gonna get along just fine. Welcome
Haha cool ^_^ My friend and I who were both there were convinced by Day9 to play in front of about a 30 person crowd while he live casted. Even though my friend NEVER plays SC. I was destroyed by him because of nerves. Fraking nerves....

Sinnx

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Haha cool ^_^ My friend and I who were both there were convinced by Day9 to play in front of about a 30 person crowd while he live casted. Even though my friend NEVER plays SC. I was destroyed by him because of nerves. Fraking nerves....

you should've played terran, tech to battle cruiser and make day9 do the fusion core dance(day9 joke that other people won't get)

MisterStein

Mildly Menacing Medic
you should've played terran, tech to battle cruiser and make day9 do the fusion core dance(day9 joke that other people won't get)

omg.... you are RIGHT! YOU NEED TO COME TO CES WITH ME FOR THESE IDEAS!!!!! CRAP! I have a video somewhere of him live casting another game with fewer people. Yeah I played toss..... them tanks and my HORRIBLE colossus placement.

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
Well, I am 4 hours old here. I have been playing on the TF2 2Fort server for only about 3-4 weeks and I figured. Holy crap, this community is awesome. Better sign up for the forums. So here I am!

The name is Stein. Here I am with Day[9] at CES 2011. If any of you follow Starcraft and know who he
is that is.
KPTzr.jpg

Anyways, I am a private computer consultant IRL. If I am not out "consulting*. I am here.... at home.... on Reddit. Lots and lots of Reddit. While I am on Reddit. I am also playing TF2. 2Fort is my map. I am on other maps occasionally. But mainly 2fort. I got the game in January 2009 and played until May 3, 2011. I took a break for a year because a great friend I met on Tf2 passed away that day. Kinda lame, he was also the owner and main admin on the server I played on and once he was gone. The server went away as well.

I recently applied to be an admin on the 2Fort LA server. Yeah.... I know what you are thinking. Damn? Little time played on the server and he is already applying. -1 !!!!!!

Well, I know. But I still have yet to see an admin on that server and there are trolls mic spamming/ chat spamming sometimes and the vote system doesn't seem to work it the favor of the regulars who want the trolls out. Idk what the deal is. We all vote. Anyways, that is one of the main reason I am applying. That and all talk also likes to bugs out and we can't turn that off either. Which defeats competitive mic users.

I have asked a few of the regulars I play with and talk to, to vouch for me. But it seems that even though they are all regulars. They are all too lazy to even make in account on the website and help me out. I'll keep asking others though. Sorry if that sounded more like a mini rant.

ANYWAYS AGAIN!!!! That little bit above about myself is who I am. Any other questions, feel free to comment I guess.
gamer-gifs-i-know-that-feel-bro.gif

Also. Hi there.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I know your brother,.. Frankie.
Welcome to skial
Drama free for 1 day(s)

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
Welcome, have a rainbow!

I used to play SC2 but I got sick of sucking and having my practice matches being zerged constantly.

MisterStein

Mildly Menacing Medic
Welcome, have a rainbow!

I used to play SC2 but I got sick of sucking and having my practice matches being zerged constantly.
Same, I played toss for the longest time, then switched to zerg thinking maybe I would be better with those style mechanics. I was wrong....

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I played zerg when it came out, got bored with the game (it's an excellent game btw). Played protoss in Brood War : )

MisterStein

Mildly Menacing Medic
I played zerg when it came out, got bored with the game (it's an excellent game btw). Played protoss in Brood War : )
Ah, nice nice! Yeah. I played A LOT a month in a half back when IPL was happening. IPL was in Las Vegas this year, which is where I live, so I went. I was like. OMG I HAVE TO PLAY!!! IMA GET GOOD AND SHIT! Guess what didn't happen lol.