Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I know we got a lot of asians in Canada but seriously do we have to be all animu trash?

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Watched the first 2 seconds of the Intro. Closed Brower. Went to YouTube to make sure there were no suggested Videos of that Vomit You call a Cartoon.

Mark

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I know we got a lot of asians in Canada but seriously do we have to be all animu trash?
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?! I got to the part where the douche bag teacher says "REDOOOOOOOOOO the test on THUUUUUUUUURSDAY" and couldn't physically go on. This isn't anime, this is fucking Teen-Nick High School drama with a little bit of "Desu." And holy shit, why is it so disjointed? It goes back and fourth between being Retarded high-school teen bull shit, to unnecesarily japanese. When it's in Teen drama mode it's unwatchable, and when it's in Desu mode it trys to hard and is unbearable.

Stop it Canada. Stop it right now.

Gen.mcMuster

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?! I got to the part where the douche bag teacher says "REDOOOOOOOOOO the test on THUUUUUUUUURSDAY" and couldn't physically go on. This isn't anime, this is fucking Teen-Nick High School drama with a little bit of "Desu." And holy shit, why is it so disjointed? It goes back and fourth between being Retarded high-school teen bull shit, to unnecesarily japanese. When it's in Teen drama mode it's unwatchable, and when it's in Desu mode it trys to hard and is unbearable.

Stop it Canada. Stop it right now.

BAD CANADA!!

Go sit in a corner and think about what you've done!

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
NUOH MY GAWD

I JUST REMEMBERED

THE GREATEST MANGA EVER

ITS DRAWN BY AMERICANS

AND

ITS CHRISTIAN THEMED. WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT!?!!?

I present to you, Serenity

13.jpg

66.jpg

37.jpg

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Anime is short for animation, so everyone "cartoon" ever made is considered anime.
a·nime
Noun: Japanese movie and television animation, often having a science fiction theme and sometimes including violent or explicitly sexual material.

Ever heard of a dictionary? Or do you just make your own definitions?

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
NUOH MY GAWD

I JUST REMEMBERED

THE GREATEST MANGA EVER

ITS DRAWN BY AMERICANS

AND

ITS CHRISTIAN THEMED. WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT!?!!?

I present to you, Serenity

13.jpg

66.jpg

37.jpg

What the fuck? I don't get it. Why did an American company feel the need to make this? The only explanation I can think of, is that some corporate group is trying to do one of those "Just say No" sort of campaigns, with the target audience being Otakus.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
a·nime
Noun: Japanese movie and television animation, often having a science fiction theme and sometimes including violent or explicitly sexual material.

Ever heard of a dictionary? Or do you just make your own definitions?
No, I don't usually take the first defenition that Google spews out

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
No, I don't usually take the first defenition that Google spews out
I see. How bout the Merriam-Webster dictionary? Does that one "spew" false information as well? I am guessing you haven't ever picked a dictionary up for anything aside from school.
an·i·me
Pronunciation: \a-n-mā, ä-nē-\Function: noun Etymology: Japanese, animation, short for animēshiyon, from English Date: 1988 : a style of animation originating in Japan that is characterized by stark colorful graphics depicting vibrant characters in action-filled plots often with fantastic or futuristic themes

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I see. How bout the Merriam-Webster dictionary? Does that one "spew" false information as well? I am guessing you haven't ever picked a dictionary up for anything aside from school.
an·i·me
Pronunciation: \a-n-mā, ä-nē-\Function: noun Etymology: Japanese, animation, short for animēshiyon, from English Date: 1988 : a style of animation originating in Japan that is characterized by stark colorful graphics depicting vibrant characters in action-filled plots often with fantastic or futuristic themes
And that, people, is how you make someone's lazy a** actually look for a definition. Btw, why do you sound angry?

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
Ugh... Part of me wishes I could like this show, just so I could piss everyone else off. But I'm afraid that this "show" breaks the trend. You know I researched this show, and guess what? It's actually popular! It's even won some awards in Canada and France.

You know, I'm not against western animators and cartoonists trying the whole anime thing. It occasionaly works out (Avatar: The Last Airbender, thats about the only example I can really think of.) but this is just sad. This shit belongs on the fucking Disney Channel.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Ugh... Part of me wishes I could like this show, just so I could piss everyone else off. But I'm afraid that this "show" breaks the trend. You know I researched this show, and guess what? It's actually popular! It's even won some awards in Canada and France.

You know, I'm not against western animators and cartoonists trying the whole anime thing. It occasionaly works out (Avatar: The Last Airbender, thats about the only example I can really think of.) but this is just sad. This shit belongs on the fucking Disney Channel.
128661531845819107.jpg

Gen.mcMuster

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier

And this gentlemen, Is why all Canadians must die