GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
I should probably say this: I'm not talking about toxic as in killing friendlies, taunting after every kill, etc. In particular the dustbowl server can get pretty heated from time to time. This also extends to some people on the forums, in particular Maddo, who I've seen in thread being pretty harsh.

Baker999

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Also talk about this topic, most likely they will make fun of you and do not take you seriously. Bruh and they send you youtube videos like "toxic in call of duty" and things like that.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I should probably say this: I'm not talking about toxic as in killing friendlies, taunting after every kill, etc. In particular the dustbowl server can get pretty heated from time to time. This also extends to some people on the forums, in particular Maddo, who I've seen in thread being pretty harsh.
You calling me toxic? You baiting me? We can walk that road if you wish.. :suspicious:

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor

In my opinion some maps require people tryhard more, thus making people more heated and on edge. Like when I'm playing 2fort and sniping I'm not that interested in capping the intel right? So I'm not gonna sweat and yell at teammates or enemies.

Hightower and dustbowl on the other hand is probably the most raging people from when I hear. Idk I think it's just the map and the "people" you run into on said maps. There's an objective that is directly tied to progression.

Toxicity is relative though. An overused term just to describe someone people don't like that are saying mean things. Mute and move on.

Last edited:

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Nowadays I just assume the shit that comes on this forum is just another South Park episode...

GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
You calling me toxic? You baiting me? We can walk that road if you wish.. :suspicious:

Reactions: Blade D_Hero

Polaris

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Well, EU servers have more variant of culture than US. Even tho NY is the city with more ethnic difference, EU has lots of brittish, french, italian, spanish and other people. Fuck that even russian people.
Also in UK we behave moah than dose schwepid amewicans, we also hav the free medical insoorance bruv.

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Well, EU servers have more variant of culture than US. Even tho NY is the city with more ethnic difference, EU has lots of brittish, french, italian, spanish and other people. Fuck that even russian people.
Also in UK we behave moah than dose schwepid amewicans, we also hav the free medical insoorance bruv.
Eu sucks, more then Quebec imo

Last edited:

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
In my opinion some maps require people tryhard more, thus making people more heated and on edge. Like when I'm playing 2fort and sniping I'm not that interested in capping the intel right? So I'm not gonna sweat and yell at teammates or enemies.

Hightower and dustbowl on the other hand is probably the most raging people from when I hear. Idk I think it's just the map and the "people" you run into on said maps. There's an objective that is directly tied to progression.

Toxicity is relative though. An overused term just to describe someone people don't like that are saying mean things. Mute and move on.

It's really weird considering Hightower we have is literally the most anti-tryhard situation imaginable.

Bottiger

Administrator
It is just random chance. You split 1000 people into 40 random groups, some will be more "toxic" than others.

12omlE

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Because there are many different variation of skial servers. Therefore different communities. Also some regions can be more toxic than others for reasons i dont really understand.

erin

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I only play deathrun so I'm not sure about other servers. Deathrun is not really toxic, all it has is just a couple mic spammers and some chat spammers

Polaris

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Let's just agree on this, DR US servers are full of bad people, in EU servers there are lots of good people.
We have healthcare and we aren't fat smh my head schwepid americans