Far Cry 3 Rating

• Genius

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • *Already pre downloaded it and is waited to click play at 12:00*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sov

Legendary Skial King
I know it came out everywhere else but America, but since I didn't get it yet it is not official..
Today I bought my Far Cry 3 Digital Deluxe Edition with pre-order bonus and I can't wait to FINALLY play it.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Far Cry seems fun, but i'd rather have another Just Cause. You dont even know how much I loved that game... So...big.....and grappling hooks!

sov

Legendary Skial King
Far Cry seems fun, but i'd rather have another Just Cause. You dont even know how much I loved that game... So...big.....and grappling hooks!
I love that game. I have it for xbox but I bought it for PC lol...

scared-boy-o.gif

G.T.F.O.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
"like skyrim with guns"
maybe skyrim is like far cry 3 without guns..
I'm going to go out on a limb here, but Skyrim wasn't even that good*. Sure, it was fun and all, but it just felt incomplete. I think far cry is going to be better.

*comparied to TES:3 Morrowind and TES:4 Oblivion

sov

Legendary Skial King
I'm going to go out on a limb here, but Skyrim wasn't even that good*. Sure, it was fun and all, but it just felt incomplete. I think far cry is going to be better.

Skyrim was better than the other TES (Dark brotherhood in Oblivion was more involved in the missions) and it was not "incomplete"... Far Cry 3 is going to be a very great game like Skyrim and I think i might win Game of the Year 2012 just like Skyrim won game of the year 2011...

VEGAN DAD

Australian Skial God
Contributor

i enjoyed oblivion more
key mechanics of skyrim were better such as combat and visual detail (duh)
but i didn't get as drawn in as oblivion

Blade D_Hero

Contributor

The only true way to play Skyrim is to blow off every regular quest and do whatever you want. I play Skyrim as an RPG, which is what it is meant to be, and I've got around 250 hours on it already.

If I get Far Cry, I'll probably play it the same way, it looks immersible enough to just roam around and do what you want. I really hope it isn't a game that requires you to stick to the main plot, and I doubt it is like that. Still,

Far Cry <= Skyrim

Toxik

Contributor
I've never played any Far Cry game, but as I understand it it's pretty much my type of game: lots of guns, huge world to fuck around in and kill lots of people.
Main reason I love GTA, Prototype and Just Cause.
EDIT: How did I dare forget Saints Row?