sov

Legendary Skial King
New game led by Brandon McNamara who was a former Team Bondi member who made L.A. Noire

whoreoftheorient530pxheaderimg12512.png

It will be held in 1936 Shanghai which is said by McNamara "the most most corrupt and decadent on the planet, and anything can be done for the right price."

dec0e35c1658fe3c4496c26c92c9d056.jpg

A Must get for me since L.A. Noire is on the list on of my fave games.

Any news update about this game will be put here, but as of now a release date is "NOT YET CONFIRMED" but around 2015, maybe earlier.

Whats in red below is from a website and I do not own anything below... So stuff is similar to what I have above but its more info.
http://www.primagames.com/games/who...oire-dev-team-bondi-making-whore-orient-next-
The site goes on to explain Shanghai as the "Plaything of Western powers who greedily exploit the Chinese masses. Boiling pot of Chinese nationalism, with the Kuomintang ruthlessly trying to suppress Communism and the labour movement. Home to the International Police Force, a group of Western cops hopelessly trying to keep the lid on and keep the peace."
Team Bondi’s looking for programmers, animators and artists to help create the title, though you’ll need to have AAA experience.
The title was announced last year, when Team Bondi had just been taken over by the Australian company KMM who made Happy Feed and its game adaptations.
Whore of the Orient was last year explained as "one of the great untold stories of the twentieth century" by Team Bondi boss Brendan McNamara.
"I learnt a tonne of things from doing L.A. Noire which will hopefully play into what we do next," he explained.
"We think the evolution from The Getaway to L.A. Noire and learning the lessons we did on the way, and some of the stuff about emerging storytelling, is definitely an avenue to pursue."
McNamara owns shares in the company MotionScan, which was behind the revolutionary tech behind the realistic face animation in LA Noire.
"I own some of the shares, and some other people own some of the shares. It's a limited company, and there are some other investors in that, too.
"Hopefully towards the end of that we'll have the full body stuff up and running. That could be pretty interesting, too."
LA Noire itself did quite well when it was released last year, perhaps this will be something worth taking a look at. Team Bondi however, ruffled a few feathers with its alleged mistreatment of staff. We reckon it’s likely to cause a stir again with the title of this new game, what do you think?

Reactions: ViperStriker

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
L.A. Noire has absolutely no replay value unless you're persistent in having every investigation go off perfectly. It's too linear and locked down one path. I don't see how that makes for a good game.

sov

Legendary Skial King
L.A. Noire has absolutely no replay value unless you're persistent in having every investigation go off perfectly. It's too linear and locked down one path. I don't see how that makes for a good game.
The experience, and some missions you accidently got the wrong guy (i got the wrong guy twice) and after a while of not playing it it should be a fun experience.

L.A. Noire was a great game, not a lot to do other then stopping robbers and completing the missions..
During each case you can do the street crimes or street missions idk what its called but u arrest guys and chase them and etc. you can also look for secret special cars and ride them to unlock and stuff.