staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So, I haven't touched Minecraft since the 'full' release, or The End update.

I went to what used to be my favorite website at:
www.planetminecraft.com

and I got inspired to play the game again. I just want to know if anyone would like to play with me sometimes, the game just isn't quite as fun when it's you playing it all by yourself.

Oh, and I live in EST, since some Skial members are EU

Edit: Skial has a Minecraft server, right? If so, how do we apply for whitelist/join?

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Sorry if this is a bit off topic but did they stop updating it?

Mojang's still rolling in the dough apparently...

I still think when they changed the world generation coding it kind of killed the game. Everything is so bland now in this new shit generation system.

Fallen Leaves

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I play it quite often and would be up for playing with anyone
Just message me whenever, I'm usually free

Toxik

Contributor
I was looking for people to play with :D I miss finding a random mountain with a cool cave and making it my crib

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So, kind of an update.

During the day we have been able to fill the MC server with 7-8 people and it really has been a lot of fun. So, if you haven't joined us sometime, you should (The /link shit is confusing, but you'll get it sometime). And if you don't own Minecraft, then what the hell are you doing looking in this thread? Get out there and buy the game so that you can play computer legos with us. :D

oh and bott, pls up the bandwidth on the server, it tends to be really laggy. And if you need it, I have experience in the permissions plugin and could re-write it for you, as it appears broken currently

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
So, kind of an update.

During the day we have been able to fill the MC server with 7-8 people and it really has been a lot of fun. So, if you haven't joined us sometime, you should (The /link shit is confusing, but you'll get it sometime). And if you don't own Minecraft, then what the hell are you doing looking in this thread? Get out there and buy the game so that you can play computer legos with us. :D

oh and bott, pls up the bandwidth on the server, it tends to be really laggy. And if you need it, I have experience in the permissions plugin and could re-write it for you, as it appears broken currently
id be up for plating, is it just the normal skial server?

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
There's about six of us all in the same house, it started out just two. Then I joined... and here comes everyone. As long as you're not hearing all the chests opening, you're good