• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

ǺBø

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
:yuno:Y U NO DOWNLOAD MAP? Anyway, can someone leave a link to "manually" download:ba_jail_minecart_b13_fix_gr5.bsp?(also I`m on a Mac so yeah:D)

185db

Epic Skial Regular
Are you sure you don't need any help finding your pants? I always seem to have that problem too...

ǺBø

So now I need to manually download the trade sever map(trade_minecraft_v3.bsp), please leave a link to download the map if you know one, and I`m sorry if I`m being too needy.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So now I need to manually download the trade sever map(trade_minecraft_v3.bsp), please leave a link to download the map if you know one, and I`m sorry if I`m being too needy.

Can you check your download filters real quick? Go to options, click the multiplayer tab, then check what your download filter is set to. It's a drop down menu in the lower right.

Looks like this:
2Kw0zsa.png

Reactions: sov

ǺBø

It`s set to that, I just can`t find a place to manually download the map.

Last edited:

ǺBø

Thank you, I should have looked there. That`s probably about it on me trying to manually download maps.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Do you have trouble downloading maps only with our servers or has this already happened to you on other servers? Because if you cannot download custom maps, it'll be a pain for you always asking or searching for that individual map, especially if maps are getting updated.
Did you check your Firewall settings for hl2.exe?

ǺBø

I have trouble downloading for ALL custom maps. Before the Gun Mettle Update, I had NO problems downloading maps in-game, but I hear the graphics after the update`s release is doing this. And It seems my firewall settings should`nt have a problem, also my game will usually keep crashing for no reason ever since the update.:mad: