• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Main?

• Total voters

Jusey1

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Medic. I enjoy the Medic's character and love playing the support role more so than anything else due to it's importance. Plus, it's fun to outplay enemies as a Medic sometimes when I need to defend myself, finish off a straggler, or kill a flanking enemy (mostly spies).

Jusey1

Cuntsman cause I have no skillz.

Huntsman requires a lot of skill to use at it's full advantage. Yes, there is a stupid element of luck to it when ya wanna just shoot randomly or other stupid methods but using it legitly does requires quite a bit of skill. Especially if you wanna go full on out with the Huntsman playstyle as a whole.

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
Huntsman requires a lot of skill to use at it's full advantage. Yes, there is a stupid element of luck to it when ya wanna just shoot randomly or other stupid methods but using it legitly does requires quite a bit of skill. Especially if you wanna go full on out with the Huntsman playstyle as a whole.

Spamming a choke point with about head height arrows is such a skillful way to play.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Whatever class the team needs at the time, i will switch to.

But, prefer:

1. Engy
2. Demo
3. Pyro
4. Soly
5. Hoovy
6. Sniper

Clases i suck most at:

1. Spy
2. Scoot
3. Medic!

Jusey1

Spamming a choke point with about head height arrows is such a skillful way to play.

Yeah, if you wanna do it the easy simple way... But trying to get a long range headshot across a large room/area of open space? That requires quite a lot of skill and knowledge, since you gotta do a lot of math. Taking note of how fast your target is, the distance travel, the arrow's own speed, and any possible object that might get in a way... There's a lot more to it then just having good aim, like with a sniper rifle. This is also not taking into account for server lag, the ping difference, and other attributes too which is a thing for everybody (mind you).

What I am saying is... There's multiple ways of using a weapon. Some ways a extremely easy and pathetic to use while others requires a lot more skill than you may think.

zef

Mildly Menacing Medic
Sniper, since the original days of Team Fortress Classic. Although people call me out for "hacking", I've taken to playing with the Huntsman/Fortified_Compound very frequently and enjoy it the most.