Toxik

Contributor
Steven Universe and Gravity Falls.
fandumb__76__rick_and_morty_and_gravity_falls_by_neodusk-d934po4.jpg

Toxik

Contributor
I remember watching the French version of Big Brother, it was called "Loft Story"
People got caught having sex and everyone went apeshit when the video got released online

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
People got caught having sex and everyone went apeshit when the video got released online
They went apeshit because they had sex in the swimming pool. Loft Story was, if i'm not mistaken, the first reality TV show in France. So it was kind of shocking at the time.

Toxik

Contributor
They went apeshit because they had sex in the swimming pool. Loft Story was, if i'm not mistaken, the first reality TV show in France. So it was kind of shocking at the time.
Not sure, actually might be!
French TV shows are so damn terrible nowadays, I'm pretty glad I'm here in the States where we have Honey Boo Boo, Duck Dynasty and Toddlers & Tiaras!
Just kidding, but French TV is pretty bad overall. They're still re-running dubbed episodes of Little House In The Prairie and Malcolm In The Middle almost every day.

san7890

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Not sure, actually might be!
French TV shows are so damn terrible nowadays, I'm pretty glad I'm here in the States where we have Honey Boo Boo, Duck Dynasty and Toddlers & Tiaras!
Just kidding, but French TV is pretty bad overall. They're still re-running dubbed episodes of Little House In The Prairie and Malcolm In The Middle almost every day.
I heard that kid's show Oggy and the Cockroaches is okay. In India they dubbed it in hindi and i have been watching it for hours on end. plz help.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I have to babysit my little siblings a lot so we watch a ton of Nick Jr. It has this show called Wallykazam that I actually like and think is funny.

san7890

Australian Skial God
Contributor
There's also this british cartoon called octonauts which also comes in america, but they changed the actors voices from british to other countries except like a couple.