P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Hello,
So,yeah,this friend of mine had bought RAGE (pre ordered the thing) and so when the game got released and the game was all set up,he called me to his house to actually fiddle with all the graphics settings and stuff (as he is a bit of a computer n00b) so that the game works fine.
So I came to his house and played the game and I was instantly horrified at how incredibly BUGGY the game was.First of all,there aren't ANY graphics settings (okay that's not a bug,but still).None.Then I had tons of problems playing the game.Kept falling into some sort of hole all the time and the bloody game kept crashing..Along with incredibly low framerate at just about any resolution and horribly er...horrible screen tearing.
So,I thought of this -what's the buggiest game you've ever played?
Mine has to be ArmA II and Battlefield 2 (initial vanilla edition).

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Had to play Shadow the Hedgehog on PS2 with my cousin last spring.
"CiNiC, how did we die????"
"We fell through the map, Luke."

:seriously:

Reactions: Roman

Gen.mcMuster

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
ArmAII for me as well,

That game was so awesome; that it's bugs actually completed missions FOR YOU!

Roman

Banned
Contributor

After I bought it, it was so terrible I couldn't ever give it away.
It says AMERICAN MCGEE'S on the box! It was $2.40 on clearance!

P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
How about GTA 4? That's was SO BUGGY at the beginning.It couldn't even run on anything.

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Sometimes I just play these MMOS, full of bugs to abuse. It gets buggy when I lag. Couldn't even complete a quest.

Oh, and a hacked Pokemon rom. Just when I get my starter Pokemon. I walk out into a Pokemon...INSTANT FUCKING FREEZE.