What was your very first video game?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Tyknighter, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Kael

Kael TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:
    Warcraft 2

I still remember those days, staring at the two dimensional peasants and thinking "my god...these graphics are freakin amazing..."

2. Toxik

Toxik Moderator Contributor

Either The Incredible Machine on PC, or that old House of Illusions on the Sega with Mickey Mouse
    I can't remember but my parents had old school game consoles I supposedly played but don't even remember, the one game I remember the most is probably Pokemon Blue on my Gameboy or a few Sega games like

• Like Like x 1
  3. Defibyoulater

Defibyoulater Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:
    [​IMG]

4. Tyknighter

Tyknighter Totally Ordinary Human

Steam:
    All of this Pokemon stuff reminds me of my first Pokemon game I was that one guy who never really got to play a real Pokemon game and fight all the gyms. My first Pokemon game was Pokemon stadium 1 and 2 (I had a gold Staduim 2 cartage as well assuming that they are rare), but my first true Pokemon game was Pokemon Black on the DS.

5. Toxik

Oh man, Pokemon Stadium was the shit. As a kid, I spent most of my time playing Pokemon and watching the cartoon, so getting to play Stadium with 3D Pokemon was fucking mind-blowing, especially when you could transfer your own team from your game

6. TheMiningAlex

TheMiningAlex Totally Ordinary Human

Steam:
    Probably that one game boy game that had pacman galaga dig dig galactica and some racing game

7. Doom4life

Doom4life Wicked Nasty Engineer

A passed down Colecovision with the Atari attachment and several shoeboxes of video games including space invaders, donkey kong, donkey Kong junior, ET, etc.

Still have it in the closet along with an additional Colecovision I picked up as a backup. Can't bring myself to sell it....

Edit: Do remember playing Super Mario Bros. when I was a lil' tyke at my babysitters place. Guess that was the first game I played.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Opequon

Opequon Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight Contributor

Steam:
    I don't remember the very first game I played. The one that sticks out the most is Super Mario Bros

• Like Like x 1
  9. Reedgreat

Reedgreat Wicked Nasty Engineer

Steam:
    Probably (and unfortunately) minecraft.

10. Tyknighter

Tyknighter Totally Ordinary Human

Steam:
    Dude don't feel ashamed, we all gotta start some where.

• Like Like x 1
  11. xKINGMOBx

xKINGMOBx Somewhat Threatening Sniper

My dad got a Telstar (pong) console back in '76. Yes, Im old af

12. Vodka4Gaben

Vodka4Gaben Gore-Spattered Heavy

Steam:
    Tetris

• Like Like x 2
  13. san7890

san7890 Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:
    I remember a bunch of one-off Flash games, but I do remember my dad and I playing this DVD Alien Shooter game, he turned the Blood to Green and while I controlled the mouse, he moved the character, and we had great fun doing it. I found the DVD for it but I don't have a DVD drive in my laptop, but I really wanna relive that nostalgia.

• meh meh x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Gameboy.exe

Gameboy.exe Gore-Spattered Heavy Contributor

I think it was Tony Hawk's Underground 2 and I used to play that game with my brother all the time...until we got a Gamecube for our birthday (we share one, two years apart) and played Melee non-stop

15. LiterallyCody

LiterallyCody Face-Melting F2Per

Steam:
    [​IMG]

This game my parents bought.

16. DaivdBaekr

DaivdBaekr Moderator Contributor

Steam:
    pokemon blue

we also had an NES and atari 2600

17. JohnnyGaloshes

JohnnyGaloshes Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Loom

18. Antamania

Antamania Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:
    Super Mario World.

19. Toxik

Not quite my first, but I remember this one pretty well

20. Toxik

Also holy shit this game was fucking amazing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice