CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

When I was at a concert last Saturday, Breaking Benjamin did a rendition of this. They had a great set but this was the high point. Everyone went crazy over this song. I'm not the biggest Nirvana fan, but I can appreciate their impact more as I get older. Not to mention this was really awesome to hear live from any band. I hope Grohl does it live when I go see him in July

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
before .MP3s, before high speed internet, there was a high demand for small-size multimedia files. MIDI files weren't particularly flexible, so the .MOD audio format emerged with support for a wider range of embedded instruments and effects... this was probably one of the greatest .MOD files written before the whole .MOD scene went the way of the dinosaurs.

and because this was an Amiga MOD, it was limited to only 4 channels. for its format, it was an impressive 640KB

tshot

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Rock. Usually bands like Linkin Park. A little bit of rap like Eminem, Lupe Fiasco, Yelawolf.

Favorite song:

FISH KILL

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I'm more into metal music with some 80's rock (or music that sounds like it's from the 80's but just recently came out *cough* Guster *cough*. I also like chillstep.