antim

Gore-Spattered Heavy
At home I have Avast. ~1.3mbps

Here I'm using KPN. ~1.8mbps
Since when is avast a ISP?
Its a antivirus as far i know

Anyways, here its my test with a lot of shit running in the background, may do another someday with shit closed.
3612606620.png

ISP: Tre-For Bredbaand A/S, FIOS
Edit: I have 3 phones and 2 pc's running at the same time on the same router.... (Only this pc via cable, rest wifi)

Last edited:

Fishy_Hippos III

Gore-Spattered Heavy
3612650817.png

I may or may not have been listening to Pandora while doing this... (along with a PS3 running and another computer running)
But otherwise I've got terribad inturwebz

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
We really need a sad rating.
They also tend to break something during the year and the internet tends to flicker on and off for around two weeks. Surprisingly there are not very many providers in my area that are any better. Time Warner is better than Windstream, but they also have their own fair share of problems.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
They also tend to break something during the year and the internet tends to flicker on and off for around two weeks. Surprisingly there are not very many providers in my area that are any better. Time Warner is better than Windstream, but they also have their own fair share of problems.
At least you have other choices. Here its Verizon or Comcast and verizon doesn't have the lines set up on my street yet.

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
My ISP is Charter Communications. They just recently doubled the download speeds here free of charge to match their competition or something. But for nearly a month and a half we've had internet outages, weak signals etc due to upgrades and maintenance, which made it almost impossible to do anything online other than login to steam and check some forums.

Oh, and they never told us they were doing upgrades or anything, so there's that.

Some speedtest.net results:

(Minnesota City, just a few miles from here)