Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
Since I've been wanting to get Deus Ex For a While but couldn't I came across the title's question. EDIT: No TF2. There's a reason why this isn't in the TF2 Section.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
TF2, but I'd assume you mean something other than that.
Minecraft is a lot of fun.

sov

Legendary Skial King
TF2, but if you mean something more than that...

L.A. Noire and the Crysis games would be my choice, also, The Sims 3 too.

efinatly Fallout, and The Elder Scrolls, I know all about them.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
With TF2 being the obvious exception to make, Fallout New Vegas is my next favorite game, followed closely by Age of Empires 2.

Reactions: SgtGiraffe

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
Don't really have a favorite;

Since I've been wanting to get Deus Ex For a While but couldn't I came across the title's question. EDIT: No TF2. There's a reason why this isn't in the TF2 Section.

If your talking about DX:HR, get it. I got it a few days ago, a day or two after the sale ended. Amazing game; still on my first playthrough and already clocked in 22 hours, and that's without reading all the damn ebooks and emails you get. (Reading the ebooks + emails obviously increases immersion, and has some nifty stuff sometimes)

If your talking about the first Deus Ex, I couldn't speak for it myself but I know a few people who recommend using the HD mod + Shift or something to make it more modern.

VEGAN DAD

Australian Skial God
Contributor
just off the top of my head,
n64: majora's mask and yoshi story
gameboy color: pokemon yellow and either super mario delux or super mario land 2
gamecube: animal crossing and harvest moon: a wonderful life