SiriusA

Uncharitable Spy
I also kind of play every class (but pyro) and i like to play as "X" class whenever:
I want to play Passively and support the team - Medic (my 2nd most played class)
I want to play Passive-Agressively and support the team - Heavy (it's my most played class)
I want to play Agressively and support the team - Soldier (i like to use the banners)
Those were my "Support the team classes", i know other classes can support the team but i pick them because i'm not a god-tier gamer.
if you somehow ever find me on a Skial server playing something else is probably Engineer, Sniper (sometimes with huntsman) or Demoman (Rarely)
but it could be someone else.

derpbrigade

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I also kind of play every class (but pyro) and i like to play as "X" class whenever:
I want to play Passively and support the team - Medic (my 2nd most played class)
I want to play Passive-Agressively and support the team - Heavy (it's my most played class)
I want to play Agressively and support the team - Soldier (i like to use the banners)
Those were my "Support the team classes", i know other classes can support the team but i pick them because i'm not a god-tier gamer.
if you somehow ever find me on a Skial server playing something else is probably Engineer, Sniper (sometimes with huntsman) or Demoman (Rarely)
but it could be someone else.
Good man.

Ixel

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
My favourite class is definitely Soldier. I also play a variety of classes, except for Spy and Scout.

Reactions: derpbrigade

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Medic

31tJvuy.png

cat_lover2121

Scarcely Lethal Noob
i mostly play soldier because my aim is so bad but i like using this loadout: original (i renamed it to panzerfaust), battalions backup, and diciplinatory action or market gardener (my new soldier melee weapon)

edit : i main soldier

Reactions: NotFred sucks at dr

SharkSerf

Scarcely Lethal Noob
scout cause being toxic is encouraged, but he has really good friendly taunts too, also hhes really good for med picks