sov

Legendary Skial King
I was thinking about either the Deathadder 2013, or the G400 Logitech but I heard Steel Series has good mouses but which mouse model is good.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I was thinking about either the Deathadder 2013, or the G400 Logitech but I heard Steel Series has good mouses but which mouse model is good.
Deathadder is terrible, let's get that outta your mind.

I'm gonna recommend the sensei.

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor

What? Deathadder is amazing. It fits my hand perfectly. You may have a problem with it, but you can't say its a bad mouse.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor

I just buy a simple 3 button mouse, so im kinda out of the loop for this kind of shit. But to say its terrible and not to buy it without any kind of citation is kinda dumb. Its all preference really. But just saying its bad is like a steam review. You say its bad but don't tell others why, you just say it is so we just have to take your word on it.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Rival is pretty good, it is really comfortable to the hand and feels good to use,also it looks cool and glows

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
sensei and rival seem kinda fine but at least sensei has some tracking problems because the sensor isn't the best

if you really care about accuracy then look that kind of stuff up on the Internet

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
@sov I have been using Logitech G9 for three years now and love this mouse. Since this mouse is kind of old now, I would go with G302 or, better yet, G502 mouse. Absolutely astonishing performance and design. Both have really high reviews on Amazon as well.

Logitech G500 mouse is really good.
G500 is good, but way too overpriced compared to G302 or G502.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I recently purchased the Logitech G502 Proteus Core, and I have to say it is an awesome mouse. To start, there is ZERO acceleration, and ZERO prediction, unlike the Deathadder. What does that mean? It means you will have insanely accurate tracking. It also features up to 12000 DPI if you are into twitch shooters. You can easily toggle the DPI settings while in game. It has 11 programmable buttons, braided cable, features the most accurate sensor on the market, custom weights, and can calibrate for whatever surface you are using it on. It is also quite comfortable, unless you have giant hands, in which case it might feel a bit small. In short, it is a badass mouse for the price. You don't have to take my word on it though, there are TONS of awesome reviews on it all over the web. On top of all that, it is backed by a 3 year warranty.

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g502-proteus-core-tunable-gaming-mouse

Last edited:

the spy on fire

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I recently purchased the Logitech G502 Proteus Core, and I have to say it is an awesome mouse. To start, there is ZERO acceleration, and ZERO prediction, unlike the Deathadder. What does that mean? It means you will have insanely accurate tracking. It also features up to 12000 DPI if you are into twitch shooters. You can easily toggle the DPI settings while in game. It has 11 programmable buttons, braided cable, features the most accurate sensor on the market, custom weights, and can calibrate for whatever surface you are using it on. It is also quite comfortable, unless you have giant hands, in which case it might feel a bit small. In short, it is a badass mouse for the price. You don't have to take my word on it though, there are TONS of awesome reviews on it all over the web. On top of all that, it is backed by a 3 year warranty.

I have the same mouse, it is Amazing for not that expencive mouse. tryed lookin on amazon, its cheaper on the manufactures website

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Just like I said one post above you - absolutely amazing mouse for a great price :)

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
Just like I said one post above you - absolutely amazing mouse for a great price :)
Newegg has them even cheaper.

I just nabbed the last one at my work.
CPSv1s7.jpg

Was only $72 or so after my discount. I recommend getting it @sov

sov

Legendary Skial King
Thank you all for the helpful replies. I am liking the SteelSeries Rival and I think I may buy it when I start playing again. Thanks again.

idaeanat

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Just bought the g502, really nice sensor and feels great, but the g402 should suffice for just fps games.

tux9656

Uncharitable Spy
Logitech makes the best mouses. I've been using the same MX518 since 2005 or 2006. It still works like new.