• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
I donated today, but I didn't get any information on the status of my transaction, aside from paypal stating my purchase went through. My main concern is using the reserved server slot. I deeply apologize if the information I am looking for is elsewhere. I did try looking for an already existing topic before creating this one.

Sore

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Edit: Didn't read the whole full thing Sorry

Last edited:

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
It's been awhile... Sorry, do I just use the server IP in console when I want to join a full server? or is it a special ip?
e.g. connect "serverip"

Last edited:

Praetorian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I donated today, but I didn't get any information on the status of my transaction, aside from paypal stating my purchase went through. My main concern is using the reserved server slot. I deeply apologize if the information I am looking for is elsewhere. I did try looking for an already existing topic before creating this one.

Hello/good morning. This link may address your concern.

It's been awhile... Sorry, do I just use the server IP in console when I want to join a full server? or is it a special ip?
e.g. connect "serverip"

Here is a refresher on steps to connect. And a server list to all of skial's servers. Most of the servers have 1 extra slot you can access once your benefits have been granted after donating.