DatDnB

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Hello!

I was just browsing the forums, and an idea came up. It was to see what game everyone else came from. I am just curious because it could explain a lot, and it is very interesting to me.

Me myself, I am from Minecraft.

Post what game/games you played before you came to TF2 :)

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I came from no other game, I still play most of the games that I played before Tf2.

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Single Player RPGs. TF2 was the very first Multiplayer online game I ever played.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
BioShock_box.png

Reactions: Renegade

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Mario, Sonic, Skies of Arcadia, Final Fantasty Crystal Chronicles, Dragon Quest and Bomberman were what I played before I got sucked into PC games like TF2.

Reactions: Chance

sov

Legendary Skial King
runescape...

than to COMBAT ARMS

i was. i was dedicated to runescape and a little to combat arms. but tf2 is the first game that ive actually been dedicated to.

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
Roblox
Then I left after I got tf2 and the buiders club went to hell and made turbo and outrageous.
That and you fucking need to buy builders club to wear decent hats
yes
another game about hats.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I started gaming at the age of 4 with Pokemon Crystal, Pokemon Stadium, Diddy Kong Racing, ect.

Then PC gaming when I was 9 on Roblox.

I eventually found out about Gmod through lego star wars and got it on sale on steam and voila!

I have been a gamer since before I remember.

Reactions: sov and Chance

Thorin Oakenshield

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Deer Hunter, first one that was out on a disc.
Only one I can remember before that was a nameless bee-themed spelling game on a floppy disc.

Someone.

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I use to play quite a bit of MapleStory, GunZ: The Duel, and Combat Arms.

When I discovered TF2 like 3~4 years ago, everything else was dropped

Reactions: sov

BanesNLNM

Scarcely Lethal Noob
As far as PC games go: Dark Age of Camelot is where I started.. followed many years later by: Soldier Front, Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2, TF2, Global Agenda, TF2, Aion, Fallen Earth, Minecraft, Battle of the Immortals, Guild Wars 2, I.S.S., DayZ Mod... did I mention TF2? Pretty much in that order more or less, along with many games in between. Looking at it now.. this list basically describes the past decade of my life... half of my life ... Meh, no regrets.

Other than that.. the usual, Duck Hunt, Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow, various original Playstation games... the good ole' days.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So you played Call Of Duty before you came to tf2? Cool.

How the hell is Bioshock anything like Call of Duty?

As for me, I started out with Pokemon for the Gameboy Color. From there, I moved on to Game Boy Advance, SP, GameCube, then PC gaming. Then, I was lucky enough to get the laptop I have now. Got Steam and the first game I got was Portal 1 & 2. Then Team Fortress 2 and a bunch of other games.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
My first PC game was the original 1987 Leisure Suit Larry, followed later by
Spear of Destiny
Wolfenstein
Doom
Heretic
Hexen
Rise of the Triad
Wing Commander
Descent I and II
Top Gun
Warcraft 1 and 2
Age of Empires
Quake 1,2,3
Duke Nukem 3D
Half Life 1 and 2
Dark Forces 1 and 2 (Jedi Knight)
Original Couterstrike
Team Fortress Classic

These are just ones i remember off the top of my head. I am sure there are plenty more. If your question was directed at which game came directly before TF2, then the answer would be Team Fortress Class (TFC).

Last edited:

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
First game overall was pokemon blue

First PC game ever was Taco Bell Wolfenstein.

I credit this game for all of my hardcore gaming success.