ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm not afraid of water, but I'm afraid of drowning, also I don't much care for large spiders.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I've never found anything that truly scares me, I suppose some thoughts could make me anxious, but I know the likelyhood of them happening are so slim, it gives me no trouble. Things like being buried alive in a coffin, burning to death, or being dissected while still alive.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think the biggest thing that people tend to forget when they are asked a question like this is fear for the death of a loved one. Worst thing I ever had to do in life was bury one of my better friends at 18, and I dread the day I have to start doing it to parents, aunts etc.

I don't have many nonsensical fears because #1 thing when I feel I've developed one is face it. I had a fear of flying for a while till I said fuck it, hopped on a plane and went. Had a fear of spiders until I went to a little pet shop in Florida and let a giant spider walk on my hand/arm. It really is important to face one's fear because the moment you do it goes away forever.

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
The only thing I fear is my Chihuahua. Little fucker's vicious.
I got a little dog that hates everyone but 2 people. The tiny ones' always seem to be the most ferocious.
I think my top fear at the moment is of my mental status. I've been called out on weird behaviors or difference in mood without noticing them and it seems to displace me. Hell, it's hard for me to even leave my own house to hang out wit my IRL friends cause it's always nagging at the back of my head that i might do something without meaning to.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The only thing I fear is my Chihuahua. Little fucker's vicious.
Them things are the most vicious dogs i have ever seen, even watching the dog whisperer, the amount of chihuahua's that he deals with is huge. god forbid anyone breeds them larger, just imagine an alsation sized chihuahua..

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
Anything that has a chance to poison, paralyze, or brutally hurt me (except bullies in school)
Insects, spiders, tarantulas,
Sharks, Bees (I got stung in the middle finger when I was in 3rd grade and the nurse LITERALLY DUG INTO MY SKIN AND IT HURT SO BADLY)
Zombies (real life), ghosts ( I am paranoid most of the time ), Heights (I am getting over it), Knives, Sharp Objects....Very very sharp objects, damn needles.
LASTLY: I am afraid of Killerzebra

Dr.SteveBrule

Epic Skial Regular
"Come on! The water's fine!"
TOjXi.jpg

n9UxH.jpg

029oz.jpg

sve3k.jpg

ekO6W.jpg