Mark

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
O, that was for mark, km. He mad of our swag.

Hate forum phone texting
It's okay brah. I had a feelin it was meant for me. And I ain't jelly of no ones swag, I just want everyone to love each other. Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
>implying you don't turn your nose up on people
>implying that u love everyone but hate bronies
>implying you didn't inherent your parents small mindedness

:D

Mark

>implying you don't turn your nose up on people
>implying that u love everyone but hate bronies
>implying you didn't inherent your parents small mindedness

:D
Hooray! Another fucking argument thread.

Yea, I sure do turn my nose up on people. Prancing around the forums always telling people they're stupid or strange based soley on their media interests. Oh wait... How do you know if I turn my nose up at people? I don't believe in the bible, and I don't think parents should be able to beat their kids, how does this make me a judgemental snob?

Once again, I don't HATE bronies. I don't care for the show they like, and I don't take part in their social activitys.

Yes, I sure am small minded. Not limiting myself to the mindset of my culture. And how dare I speak out against what I think is wrong? What the fuck is wrong with me? You know what, you're right. I should be completely impartial to every single issue, and never make any sort of judgements. (sarcasm)

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Well. To stop the derailment of this Thread further...

Great fucking Song. I do alot of soft gaming to it. Stuff like RPGs, Strategies, etc.

Mark

I think maybe there needs to be a separate anime forum so there are no flame wars like this.
WHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
A seperate anime forum... (starts to day dream.)

Mark: Smorfy, you cunt! Haruhi would just fucking use you, seduce you, and then take all your money with out so much as a hand job.

Smorfy: Bull shit, you're just jealous, I don't need to take shit from a guy whos only Spec-Ab is Fanfiction Reviewing!

Mark: Fuck you!
Scott: Hey guys, wanna read my latest doujin?

Mark: Is it for the series where the guy falls in love with one of his rape victims, and doesn't know whether or not to tell her that he was the rapist? Or the one about the guy who just really likes cutting people open?

Scott: The first one.

Mark: Maybe later.

Smorfy: You have one crazy imagination bro.

Frank: Hey bitchez! We havin a doujin party.

Mark: Not now, we're talking about whether or not Haruhi would put out for Smorfy.

Frank: Well, she probably would... I mean seriously, it's Haruhi.

Scott: What? Bull shit! Haruhi only acts that way to manipulate people in to doing her bidding!

Mark: That's what I've been saying!

Smorfy: YOU'RE ALL JUST JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY!

Lord Scrambles: What's going on... oh wonderful.

Mark: He Fucking started it!

Smorfy: FUCK YOU!

Lord Scrambles: You guys wanna watch some abriged Pokemon?

Mark:...

Smorfy:...

Lord Scrambles: Good.

(End thought)

Wow... That would be neat. As long as some Desuness was still allowed in the normal threads.