Toxik

Contributor
My friend got me into Shokugeki No Soma, I thought it would be a stupid anime bordering hentai but the story is actually really good and it's just hilarious overall
All I knew from it was seeing the gif on Reddit a while where the girl and her bodyguards start eating and literally cum themselves
I got so hooked on the anime I read the whole manga in just a few days of binge reading, I really recommend it
http://www.mangapanda.com/shokugeki-no-soma

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Keeping up with Assassination Classroom and Danmachi atm, Ass Class is pretty funny and interesting while Danmachi has about the same about of fan service as Kill La Kill. I'm also about to start The Devil Is a Part Timer, is that any good?

Reactions: Toxik

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Just started watching Deadman Wonderland. It's pretty good so far. Anyone here seen it?
It still makes me sad that they only made it to around Chapter 10 with the anime and left many good characters out from the book. God only knows how epic it would be if they adapted the full series.

ᵏ ᵃ ᶦ ᵏ ᶦ

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
OxtVyms.png

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I watched the first season on Netflix already. Is the second season on Funimation? And I'm planning on reading the manga.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Danganronpa was pretty fuckin neato. It was like high school Phoenix Wright. I highly recommend it. I really wish I could play the games now.