Perseus Dash Jackson

Epic Skial Regular
I'm Perseus Dash Jackson. SON OF POSEIDON, NOW WITH WINGS I usually play on the USW9 2fort server. I like Skial because it doesn't kick me for ping and is not completely silly. I'm 14, Indian, and my voice has broken just enough so using a mic doesn't annoy people. Go me! Also I get pings of like 350 but that doesn't hurt too much.

[I should probably try the EU servers, where I'd get marginally lower ping. Maybe I should check out the Dustbowl one.]

I'm completely awful at this game. I usually try to get better at Scout, be a Professor Shotgunning D'Axtinguisher, or be Demoman when I need to take care of sentries. Occasionally I'm a DR spy(with Ambassador and Knife). Even more occasionally I try to be Sniper. Once or twice I even get headshots!

So that's my biography. :)

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
I am impressed that you can play with 350 ping

I might recommend playing on an eastern server to possibly get (slightly) better ping, however.

Also, welcome

edit:

depending on where in India, it may be a plus or negative of a couple of hundred miles in regards to connecting to an eastern server as opposed to a western one.

Perseus Dash Jackson

Epic Skial Regular
It's not really that hard to play with 350 ping. Also, I don't think skial has any servers that far east, and I dislike other servers because a) they often kick me even with 150-200 ping and b) they aren't run quite as well as skial :P

Also it's West Bengal.

JarlyX

Epic Skial Regular
It's not really that hard to play with 350 ping. Also, I don't think skial has any servers that far east, and I dislike other servers because a) they often kick me even with 150-200 ping and b) they aren't run quite as well as skial :p

Also it's West Bengal.
P Lash is from India i think, and he manages somehow. Don't know which servers he plays on.
And welcome to Skial!

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
35abpojqj.jpg

Just kidin ya,welcome

Perseus Dash Jackson

Epic Skial Regular

P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
P Lash is from India i think, and he manages somehow. Don't know which servers he plays on.
And welcome to Skial!
I tend to get better ping than Perseus because he lives in West Bengal (which is totally at the east end of the country) while I live in Delhi.
Anyway, hello, Perseus!

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
I'm Perseus Dash Jackson. SON OF POSEIDON, NOW WITH WINGS I usually play on the USW9 2fort server. I like Skial because it doesn't kick me for ping and is not completely silly. I'm 14, 1.Indian, and my voice has broken just enough so using a mic doesn't annoy people. Go me! Also I get pings of like 350 but that doesn't hurt too much.

[I should probably try the EU servers, where I'd get marginally lower ping. Maybe I should check out the Dustbowl one.]

I'm completely awful at this game. I usually try to get better at Scout, be a Professor Shotgunning D'Axtinguisher, or be Demoman when I need to take care of sentries. 2.Occasionally I'm a DR spy(with Ambassador and Knife). Even more occasionally I try to be Sniper. Once or twice I even get headshots!

So that's my biography. :)
1. Don't know why but this part made me go:
wtf.png

2. If you're playing spy on an EU server you best hope you don't run into me, for I am The Spy Destroyer. :fyeah:

Perseus Dash Jackson

Epic Skial Regular
1. Don't know why but this part made me go:
wtf.png

2. If you're playing spy on an EU server you best hope you don't run into me, for I am The Spy Destroyer. :fyeah:

I really want a showdown between you and my friend, Harrymanhunter. If you ever want to step into 2fort LA for reasons unknown...prepare to get backstabbed, a lot. :P

Also, I'm pretty sure that's one of StabbyStabby's loadouts and we all know StabbyStabby>all.

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
I really want a showdown between you and my friend, Harrymanhunter. If you ever want to step into 2fort LA for reasons unknown...prepare to get backstabbed, a lot. :p

Also, I'm pretty sure that's one of StabbyStabby's loadouts and we all know StabbyStabby>all.
I don't play on US servers because then I'd lag like a motherfucker but even if I didn't lag he wouldn't backstab me. Sure maybe I'd let him backstab me so I can take out their medic but that's a sacrifice I can make.

Yeah it's his main loadout but I've killed sooooooooooo many spies who uses that loadout, some even had like 17000 kills on their knife and shit. I ain't The Spy Destroyer for nothing you know.