Status
Not open for further replies.

Cube

Jailbreak Moderator
Servers: I Generally play on Skial.com|Dustbowl|US . I sometimes go to other servers, but not too often.

HLStatsX: http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1734615

Time Zone: Im in the Central Time Zone (CDT, summer[Currently]: GMT-5) (CST, winter: -6) . I do have a somewhat irregular schedule at the moment, ergo times will be unclear as to when I can be on TF2. I can be on the forums more often, however.
Will you get mad if you lose admin: I would be a bit upset, however I wouldn’t be mad. I would probably still play on your servers.

What do you type to ban your own SteamID for 30 minutes for the reason obvious aimbot?:
/sm_ban “STEAM_0:0:37726328” 30 “obvious aimbot”

Admin Experience: I have not had experience with team fortress 2. However, I used to admin a facebook page (which really doesn’t mean anything), and I had my own MC Classic server. I knew all of the administrator abilities/commands, but I took down the server because I only used it for friends.

Additional Information: I love most valve games, computer technology, and electronics. I enjoy building computers, as I do maintaining them. I feel that I would make a good addition to the admin team, as I am willing to help users, and I try to have a helpful attitude towards most people.

EDIT: I Would also Like to address this: http://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:37726328&Submit=

I was screwing around on a server, and I made a report, just for fun. I didnt think that people would actually votereport the report, resulting in me getting banned as they did votereport. I apologised to the admin "Gwor" via pm, and was unbanned.

Astir

Legendary Skial King
Correct, but without the / in front of sm_ban. It's sm_ban in console or /ban in chat.

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
EDIT: [B said:
I Would also Like to address this:[/B]http://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:37726328&Submit=

I was screwing around on a server, and I made a report, just for fun. I didnt think that people would actually votereport the report, resulting in me getting banned as they did votereport. I apologised to the admin "Gwor" via pm, and was unbanned.

We've all done something stupid at least once before. I got votemuted on Saxton Hale because people didn't like my voice and I kept talking (Idk)
A ban shouldn't necessarily define you; I was banned from Steam for three years
I'm going to leave this here: +0
This might change, though:

Avenger's always watching

Reactions: WeightedStorageCube

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Going to leave a 0 for now.

Do you always think people are hacking? Hell, you complained more than I do...

Cube

Jailbreak Moderator
Going to leave a 0 for now.

Do you always think people are hacking? Hell, you complained more than I do...

No I don't. Usually I will say that just to joke around. I usually only do this on the dustbowl server I go on

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
One of the names on your profile:
cnhy.png
Confused.gif
Idle.gif

Other than that, I'v played with you a few times, seemed alright. +0.5
Fail.gif

Cube

Jailbreak Moderator
One of the names on your profile:
cnhy.png
Confused.gif
Idle.gif

Other than that, I'v played with you a few times, seemed alright. +0.5
Fail.gif

I can explain that, actually.

A few weeks ago, the other team was all one class. I recall someone saying "this is fun" . And therefore, changed my name. I did not mean that literally. :)

Sorry, but the most I am willing to tell you is that I am under 18.

You're obvious pretty young. And I will assume (with the vague answer you gave), that you're also somewhat insecure if your age will reflect for this application as a negative reason to deny you the possibility of becoming an admin, as some believe that young kids cannot be mature and responsible.

It isn't, and will never be.

Just remember;
Maturity is gained by growing up, not by aging up.

+0 sorry to say like Moose said if you gave us your age i would be inclined to +1 it seems like you're trying to hide some stuff you did before like the Skial is no fun name and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.