Gensuru TRADEIT.GG

Mildly Menacing Medic
Idk if I'm doing this right, but I had some suggestions to certain weapons

Baby Faces Blaster: Don't let the boost drain, but everytime you jump, it starts to drain

Pomson 6000: Increase the projectile speed of it, gotta make the weapon count as useful

Short Circuit: Make it use less ammo for alt-fire(?)

These were the weapons I wanted to explain for, I'm too lazy to give out the rest

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
The correct forum section is Suggestions
I've already moved it over there for you.

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Idk if I'm doing this right, but I had some suggestions to certain weapons

Baby Faces Blaster: Don't let the boost drain, but everytime you jump, it starts to drain

Pomson 6000: Increase the projectile speed of it, gotta make the weapon count as useful

Short Circuit: Make it use less ammo for alt-fire(?)

These were the weapons I wanted to explain for, I'm too lazy to give out the rest

Baby face blaster is 2 cancer and no one want to saw it on the server that's why we made the weapon useless

Short circuit already got a buff it is giving ammo back to th engie when you do damage with it

Pompson 6000 if im not wrong you have crits with it and it remove kinda 7% of rage for every hit soooo..

Gensuru TRADEIT.GG

Mildly Menacing Medic
Baby face blaster is 2 cancer and no one want to saw it on the server that's why we made the weapon useless

Short circuit already got a buff it is giving ammo back to th engie when you do damage with it

Pompson 6000 if im not wrong you have crits with it and it remove kinda 7% of rage for every hit soooo..
So why don't you remove one of the factors of the Pomson and replace it with a speed boost