Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If you were wearing a full suit that uses this technology, and jumped into a lake, what would happen?

decryption

Face-Melting F2Per
The water is going to run down your shirt onto your pants making it look like you pissed yourself.

I think this product is going to be a great success.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The water is going to run down your shirt onto your pants making it look like you pissed yourself.

might need to make some pants then.

if you piss yourself, it just slips down into your shoes.

I think that product is also going to be a great success.

Toxik

Contributor

Not just the shirt, but anything that's hydrophobic. I remember when everyone was shitting their pants after they saw the video of the guys spraying that product on shoes, bricks etc
I'm actually surprised it hasn't gained even more hype and that it didn't become as available as it should be

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
I do spill stuff all over myself on the daily basis because I'm a small baby that lacks motor skill to hold anything so this is a great product for me

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
That guy is really annoying me with his voice and hand motions

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
This would be something I would wear for work. I'd definitely get one, but I thought the sales pitch was weak. The guy was annoying and both him and the girl weren't always looking directly into the camera. They should have stated why people would want to shell out money for this.