• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
sending all friendlies to idle so they may become no-lube strange weapon fodder for lovely donators. they will offer up their own suffering to God again and again in only to realize they are sisyphus in hades

Praetorian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
If an actual good mod sees this: I was banned by someone by the name "Anne" please check in with her and make sure this problem gets fixed.

Throwing a Skial admin under the bus because you or other FF's didnt understand or chose NOT to understand a simple directive that conformed to the Skial server rules is YOUR problem. As Anne stated, she did "warn" you. At least its only a 1 day ban!

It's a fact that since joining tf2, there has been players that partake in joining a Skial pub and create an enviroment of FF's (False Friendlies) and when tryhards like me join, and suddenly roll thru your FF partying, there has been toxic abuse both verbal and vote abusing etc. I've already experienced 1st hand of this and thankfully I had a demo to prove my case after being banned for 30 mins from all Skial servers. The players in question who did the aforementioned were punished. Just to quote from a source of my info re:FF's from our the Steam community,

FFs and friendlies in general weaken the team they are on because it always results in the lack of useful players. Friendlies do not only not support gameplay around the objective but they actively hinder it.

The Skial rules apply to all and not to just the select few. They are reasonable, reviewed and well thought out for the benefit of everyone.

In the immortal words of Rick May,

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/8/86/Soldier_taunts05.wav

GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
if they give it to the enemy, and they would be more useful dealing damage then being a discount medic.

Dark Strife

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Friendlies are just a nuisance. I legit had this problem because of a friendly heavy ON MY OWN TEAM; attempting to kill enemy medic as demo: first pipe hits, about to shoot 2nd pipe, my own teams heavy gives the enemy medic a sandvich. 2nd pipe hits and now i have to shoot a 3rd, which does hit and kills. That was an extra pipe and a longer reload I DID NOT NEED TO DO. This is why people dislike friendlies. Don't like being killed play a pvm based game.

GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Friendlies are just a nuisance. I legit had this problem because of a friendly heavy ON MY OWN TEAM; attempting to kill enemy medic as demo: first pipe hits, about to shoot 2nd pipe, my own teams heavy gives the enemy medic a sandvich. 2nd pipe hits and now i have to shoot a 3rd, which does hit and kills. That was an extra pipe and a longer reload I DID NOT NEED TO DO. This is why people dislike friendlies. Don't like being killed play a pvm based game.
Exactly. Friendlies who in interfere with combat are not friendly, they are griefers. If you do go friendly for some reason, then expect to be killed and treat people not killing you as a suprise.

Friendly Killer

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
When a enemy hoovy throws me a sandwich I take the sandwich then kill the hoovy.
Friendlies on my team are just meat shields.