mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
Can you please re-add some old maps that were removed.
I know, they were removed because they were underplayed, but how long has it been since someone has seen them on these servers? I believe more than 75% don't know these maps, and hopefully they'll enjoy them as much as I do.

arena_dam-it_b1
I really want more arena maps as they require far more teamwork than most vsh maps. This map requires some thinking, but even easy tactics like airblasting hale off the boat can deal some major damage. It's upper area is very open while there's still lots of closed area in the bottom.

arena_hydrothunder_b4
This map has quite some obstacles and the areas are mostly narrow. Despite this there are some areas for engi's that are very useful against hale but require some thinking. Even though it doesn't offer much space for hale, closed combat classes can't replenish their health instantly when they run away which gives hale a higher chance of killing them.

vsh_kakariko_pb2
I don't know what happened but this used to be extremely popular. A very big map, but definitely not open. Engi's have a huge range of nest placements while not being overly powerful. This map offers a big help to classes that can jump high.

vsh_spotline_reworked
Narrow spaces, many obstacles but a tremendous amount of opportunities. I don't think this map is liked by that many but when you're not only looking at the hallway where hale meets his death, you can see that it offers so much. Hard to reach places for engi's and snipers (not that difficult to get to as hale but still very useful), obstacles to mess around with hale, escape routes, sneaky goomba's for when someone is capping...

For these I have them here for people to download:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9YQWfd7F49oS015ZW5VdEVxbHM
There are 3 maps in there that I haven't mentioned. I like them and hope they may get added. But it's more that they're maps that I enjoy while others would most likely not.
There are others I'd like to see added but I don't have the maps ready to go.

Dam-it
WILU3hf.jpg

DNOXeTx.jpg

eVrb3gf.jpg

Hydrothunder
4JOs8AM.jpg

bbVpDnj.jpg

Kakariko
MYJbJs8.jpg

Uiwr9r9.jpg

Spotline
iSpq7un.jpg

qVCRGMq.jpg

UPREkdC.jpg

Not listed:
Warebloom
qdysPqN.jpg

QsP3qyA.jpg

7nRPHOQ.jpg

Grid walls
0pckSRg.jpg

n7OBGoK.jpg

ng6ogEc.jpg

Chamber of exigency
EagGmuq.jpg

syoQ5nd.jpg

I highly prefer these version over others as those often have things like 'implemented engi spots' or unnecessary round extending areas.

Last edited:

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
All these maps were among the popular ones back then with wepons_depot and stuff. (At least I think)
It'd be really neat to have them back.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm all for more VSH maps but I dunno how they would actually do if they were brought back .

I know some maps regained enough popularity like oilrig