• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
just hopped on vsh US and noticed that i was able to spawn during the round by just picking a class.
could it be possible to fix this issue?

KewnTunes

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I figured a glitch with this in deathrun where all you have to do once you die is just type spectate in console and then you can respawn. I don't use this of course and it only happens sometimes. just thought you'd like to know :3

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I thought you were roman and the dark theme had some bug with avatars...

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
gonne necrobump this, when you change class when your dead, you sometimes spawn. It's rare but it shoudn't happen

Doctor Who

Australian Skial God
Contributor
gonne necrobump this, when you change class when your dead, you sometimes spawn. It's rare but it shoudn't happen
Meh, it's only happened a few times in the months I was on there. It's so rare that it's not really worth the trouble to go to fix it.

This Name Is False

Totally Ordinary Human
While I've not heard of it happening on this map specifically, there is a glitch that occurs at times allowing you to spawn halfway through the round when your first connect to the server. It's very rare though, happened to me a few times but there is no way to make it happen (As I am aware) so I'm not sure if it's worth looking into.