Max1996

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Compared to the Winger's damage bonus and the Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol's faster firing speed, the stock Pistol feels underpowered in VSH.

The most balanced buff that might help is increasing the amount of reserve ammo for the stock Pistol.

Last edited:

ThCanadianMoose

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
+1
It’s about time scout players can use more time using the pistol by dealing damage to the hale rather than having to search for ammo packs frequently

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
+1

It's a big deal for Scouts to have more secondary ammo; However, just straight up buffing the Stock Pistol ammo reserve would be nice, there was another viable option that was talked about referring to his Primary weapons giving the pistols ammo reserve %+, the better the primary weapon the less of a %+ it would give to the secondary weapon, which i'll list in order of best to common.

1. "Force A Nature" it wouldn't give any secondary ammo %+, This weapon by itself is already it's main damage and utility, it has no reason to add to it's secondary weapons.
  2. "Soda Popper" Wouldn't give any secondary ammo %+, same as the Force A Nature.
  3. "Baby Face Blaster" would give 20% more secondary ammo %+, Crit A Cola is paired with this mostly.
  4. "Back Scatter" would give 30% more secondary ammo %+, Crit A Cola is a good pair for this as well.
  5. "Shortstop" would give 40% more secondary ammo %+, but you'd normally want to pair this with Mad Milk, hmm?
  6. "Scattergun" would give 50% more secondary ammo %+, and it being stock/default, it's very versatile in it's job.
This is just my suggestion in this inclusion to add on if you will, overall it's still as i stated above for the +1.