ThCanadianMoose

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
1+

Honestly, this is the best kind of gift to spread around VSH for everyone to express themselves through Christmas. I approve :D

mub

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
+1

The cherry on top would be being able to keep action items equipped so we can put on the holiday noisemaker.

Bottiger

Administrator
@Bottiger

The hat is not on every VSH boss, just Saxton Hale.

Additionally, on Hale, the hat is displayed upside-down.

The hat is not going to work on bosses that already have a "hat". Those hats are baked into the model and can't be removed. Also if it is showing upside-down then the hale model screwed up the attachment point and I do not have any idea how to rotate it.

Stack Man

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Mapper
The hat is not going to work on bosses that already have a "hat". Those hats are baked into the model and can't be removed. Also if it is showing upside-down then the hale model screwed up the attachment point and I do not have any idea how to rotate it.

Just like Saxton, the other hales can just wear the hat regardless, no?

It's not a big deal to have two hats at once.

Bottiger

Administrator
I just took a look at it myself. The hat is not upside down, it is inside the hat that is baked into the Saxton model.

As I just said, the hat on these models are not actually hats and can't be removed when a different hat is equipped. You would need to edit the model to remove the hat. The attachment point for the head is also inside Hale's skull rather than on top of it.

It looks ugly to me and I think it is better to not have it at all.

fgKSzft.jpg