• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

What would you like more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Overall it would be cool to add a EU version of Freak Fortress, even x10 ones are pretty cool nowadays due to so much variety and what not. It's just an idea anyway.

VSH atm via Skial is cool, it's good fun as always but maybe we could be allowed to choose what boss we want to play or add more bosses?

I'm a big fan of both game-modes and maybe modifying things to allow more choice would be a good thing.

Opinions?

Sir Trooper

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Mapper
Tbh freak fortress is oversaturated with boring bosses which is why I just like the standard VSH mode, but that is just my opinion ofc.

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I played on a Freak Fortress for 5 years and I get what Sir Trooper means ff2 bosses are different and it become less boring than playing against Saxton Hale 24/7

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Surprised no one has come up with the ultimate boss yet "Bossiger" going up against a giant penguin could be on another level.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Surprised no one has come up with the ultimate boss yet "Bossiger" going up against a giant penguin could be on another level.

Jaydee made a 3D model of Bottiger previously:

pengu.png

bl0

Contributor
Tbh freak fortress is oversaturated with boring bosses which is why I just like the standard VSH mode, but that is just my opinion ofc.

I can understand your point that people don't like change and that people like it simple and understandable. However it's not a bad idea to explore and unlock more variety that is Freak Fortress. You'd be surprised the amount of cool bosses out there with awesome abilities, it can also bring in more people and build a community even more.

I mean, along side Saxton Hale we've got The Easter Bunny, Christian Brutal Sniper & HHH Jr. do we not? Oh, and Vagineer. People love those bosses imo.

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Freak_Fortress_2

bl0

Contributor
Has it been used in game? This is perfect, just needs green laser beam eyes and an atomic egg on his feet.

Fallout New Vegas atomic bomb egg* ;)

You're right though, this idea is a perfect example of the many things we can do with Freak Fortress. You should think about it, it's not a bad idea.

Last edited:

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
After when we talk about making a ff2 server it didn't mean to delete the vsh servers. Skial have a lot of servers empty 24/7 that we should use differently

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Servers that have very little traffic are usually changed quite promptly.
Best thing to do is make a proper suggestion in the suggestions sub forum, get as many people as possible to support your idea in that thread. The more support you can get, the more likely it will happen.

bl0

Contributor
Servers that have very little traffic are usually changed quite promptly.
Best thing to do is make a proper suggestion in the suggestions sub forum, get as many people as possible to support your idea in that thread. The more support you can get, the more likely it will happen.

Thanks man, I'll link this thread as well. Having this idea come to life would be great!