mub

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor

This was probably one of the worst maps for VSH in terms of long rounds. Stalemates happened all the time. The teleport room was also very problematic, yes.

Reactions: spudster

spudster

Banned
+0

I'd love to see it return, BUT the stalling and many other aspects of lovelyhouse is something to be considered

Opb

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Mapper
+1
But use @Opb 's version that fixed various map issues like the camp room.
I did indeed tweak the map such as nerfing the camp room. I can post it if needed, however there are still some bugs that I will need to address prior to that. I give a +1 either way

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor

Map is pretty boring and it also tends to make players go friendly and hide for most of the round, this is usually a issue with maps that are big like this.

Opb

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Mapper
unknown-6.png

This is one of the major changes I did, the room no longer has the teleport inside and the layout inside the room was redone.
unknown.png

Another change is the smaller outside area. This map was tested back in December 2020 and some of the EU regulars did agree that the smaller area is an improvement game-play wise.

Glazzy

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
unknown-6.png

This is one of the major changes I did, the room no longer has the teleport inside and the layout inside the room was redone.
unknown.png

Another change is the smaller outside area. This map was tested back in December 2020 and some of the EU regulars did agree that the smaller area is an improvement game-play wise.
Yeah I'd be down for your map changes. If the size of the map is a complaint then that should help. I don't think it's as bad as other large maps because it is more vertical than horizontal

Italian Doctor

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
unknown-6.png

unknown.png

entirely removes these rooms or it'll be another cinema stalling map