soos

TF2 Admin
im like 80% sure the EF does something in ff2, but ill need to get back to you on that one

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
im like 80% sure the EF does something in ff2, but ill need to get back to you on that one
I'm pretty sure all it does is give you bidirectional teleporters. Don't quote me on that though, I'm not entirely sure since I hardly use it.

mub

Contributor

Played with these on other servers. Not fun for Hale at all.

The mod has plenty of convars available to easily modify the plugin if nerfs end up being necessary, which we could combine with existing TF2 modifiers to do stuff such as...

-Make the pads cost 100 ammo instead of the default 50 to place to make it much harder to build and rebuild during the round.
-Significantly reduce the pad health to something tiny like 25HP to make it far more susceptible to a Boss' non-melee attacks (not sure what that is in FF, but for VSH it's weighdown explosion, Easter Bunny eggs, and CBS arrows.)
-Make the Engineer with EE run slightly slower (-~10%?) to be a more vulnerable support/rely on his own speed pads for evasion.

(Eureka Effect by default also receives 20% less metal from dispensers and ammo boxes, too.)

Last edited:

True Darkian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Didn't Skial make the Eureka Effect have two-directional teleporters?

I haven't seen anyone use it anymore though, did they remove that?

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
personally fine with it, would add a new dynamic that people can play around with

+1

mub

Contributor
Didn't Skial make the Eureka Effect have two-directional teleporters?

I haven't seen anyone use it anymore though, did they remove that?

Supposedly FF might have it on the EE, but they don't really see anybody use it.
EE is still disabled for VSH.