pr1mus da scr1pt

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
deadrun doesn't work on TF2, mostly due to scout rush and spies can just cloak and dagger through all traps without setting off any traps. i'm kind of at a loss why DR maps are on the VSH server.

if i want to play deadrun i'll play cs or actual servers that exclusively run deadrun (just like VSH servers should run games of VSH instead of making people play through 40 minutes of a different gamemode they don't want to play).

LtGen Michael

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Deadrun is a good map but not on the VSH mode, the problem is that deadrun only possible is on the VSH mode.
I think deadrun not really important.

Bottiger

Administrator
People told me they wanted it. And apparently it is very popular.

I have disabled spies and scouts on dr maps.

pr1mus da scr1pt

Deadrun is a good map but not on the VSH mode, the problem is that deadrun only possible is on the VSH mode.
I think deadrun not really important.
i've played a lot of deadrun on cs:s, it's definitely a good concept, but VSH doesn't compliment it (or TF2 in general) because people come onto the server to play VSH, not play a different gamemode.

deadrun could work, but spies and scouts should be banned, also some unlocks like a demoman with a targe/shield can just speed through obstacles as well. DR should be outside of VSH, for sure.

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
that comment was made whilst i was typing out my own post (as you could've seen in the timestamps), it didn't pop up until i made my own post, please be quiet.
:confused: So it took you 3 minutes to type 4 lines?
timestamps.png

pr1mus da scr1pt

:confused: So it took you 3 minutes to type 4 lines?

not really, i like to check out other tabs and talk to people whilst typing out my comment. besides that, i could've been on this page for longer than 3 minutes, which includes reading the post i'm replying to, and making a proper response back. sorry if those are things you continuously fail to do, but feel free to pick more nits in the future, even if it doesn't make any sense.

i'm going to try and explain it to you; theoretical situation: i start writing my post, someone messages me on steam: i talk back to them, then after a few minutes, i go back to finishing up my post, but to my dismay: someone made a posted a reply that addresses the same issue i was going to talk about in my post; whilst i was talking to someone on steam. so unknowingly of a similar post cutting in front of my post; i post my comment.

and then you come in with the audacity like you can tell me what to do, which is very cute and i'll be very glad once you figure out that you shouldn't talk to people that (unlike you) don't have their brain residing in their dick (or vagina).

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
not really, i like to check out other tabs and talk to people whilst typing out my comment. besides that, i could've been on this page for longer than 3 minutes, which includes reading the post i'm replying to, and making a proper response back.
makes perfect sense to me. I'm the same way