thundercougarfalconbird

Unremarkable User
Everyone who has played on a Skial server knows about the voting system, a supposed way to kick griefers, spammers, and cheaters. While this seems like a good idea, the voting system is highly flawed. The percentage of people required to vote is much too high, why should not voting equal a "no" vote?

I have seen very few votes pass or not pass because the proper percentage of people have voted, all I want to see is the voting system changed in a way so it can actually be used for the good it was intended.

My suggestion is to change the percentage to 75% of players instead of the current 90%(I believe it's 90%, correct me if I am wrong)

I hope this leads to at least someone questioning whether or not the current voting system can be improved.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
https://www.skial.com/threads/reduce-vote-percentage-of-bans-to-80.63531/

^ This has been previously suggested, and I think the above thread is worth reading to see some of the pros and cons that have been discussed! :grinning:

P.S. If you are ever having issues with getting a vote passed on a player breaking the rules, take a moment to take a screenshot or demo of whatever is occurring. From there, you could come on here and submit a report!