Status
Not open for further replies.

VEGAN DAD

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I hate bots, you hate bots, we all hate bots. Their play style is unnatural and they're usually very buggy. Of course I see the obvious pros in having bots enabled, but generally when enough people are playing a server they want them gone. I think that a new /votemenu option that disables and enables bots would be a very efficient way to eliminate this common annoyance.

VEGAN DAD

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Bots automatically leave when enough people join.
The bots leave after a certain amount of people join, they don't even cause much of a hastle, seeing that most of our servers fill up quickly.

This is true, but servers don't always fill up right away especially late at night. People see the number of bots and get discouraged to join. Also, bots limit what team you can join, which means one poor player can be stuck with six bots as the other team is mostly actual players. I see this happen all the time.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Bots will disappear as more people get on. Also, you get points for killing them in our AP system, so I'm just going to decline this. People are discouraged to join because only 2 people are on the server, not that there are 6 bots.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Honestly I'd rather play on a server with twitchy bots that can never miss than a server in which I'm the only player.

The bots shouldn't even be there if the server's half full, and if it isn't you get more AP for putting up with 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.