staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Hello my friends of Skial,

After some very good feedback from my SFM creations, I've decided to make a small little shop for Loadout Posters.

Prices:
1080p Poster: .33 refined
720p Poster: .11 refined
Custom Text: .11 refined

If interested, leave your request below in this format:
- Class
- Map (Optional)
- Hat (Effect and Paint)
- Misc #1 (Effect/Paint)
- Misc #2 (Effect/Paint)
- Resolution (720p or 1080p)

I will get to your request as fast as possible.

RULES!:
  1. You pay first, I wish show you a preview of the work. You will receive the full artwork when the trade has been completed.
  2. If you are not satisfied with the work, I will go back and edit it 2 TIMES max. After that, you'd have to find someone else
  3. Please no custom maps, they are a pain to get into SFM.
  4. No paint on unpaintable hats. Period.

My previous works:
http://imgur.com/a/AiIa1

Reactions: sboles

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Now, that I have finalized my medic set, this will be the set I am using for season 11 and I'd like a neat SFM poster.
I'd like it to be on gorge, on the middle point there are these 2 pillars that have a "C" in between them, I'd like for those pillars to "Frame" the picture. This place, but with a different angle. You don't have to and it can really be anywhere, but I like that place the most.
Medic
Ebenezer
Wintermantel
Mercs Muffler

holding the S.F medi, I'd like him to be holding the S F medi and doing the middle of the MTM taunt (Where the birds fly around him). The pigeons don't have to be there, but I want that pose.
I'm assuming 2 weps is okay for a scrap.

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
- Soldier
- Process, or if that doesn't work, 5George
- Honcho's Headgear - Color No. 216-190-216
- All Father - Radigan Conagher Brown
- Founding Father
- 1080p

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm assuming 2 weps is okay for a scrap.

Here is your preview, I will send the link for the final one with full render settings and such after we trade:
8qONClF.jpg

- Soldier
- Process, or if that doesn't work, 5George
- Honcho's Headgear - Color No. 216-190-216
- All Father - Radigan Conagher Brown
- Founding Father
- 1080p

Same thing as above:
iso2u3k.jpg

If you are not pleased by either of these, you can ask for me to go back and edit them. Note, you can only ask me twice.

Toxik

Contributor
Almost every pose is like a taunt, it's just like you opened TF2 and took a screenshot of the other player, and you're making people pay to see the screenshot
Wat

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Almost every pose is like a taunt, it's just like you opened TF2 and took a screenshot of the other player, and you're making people pay to see the screenshot
Wat

ok genius,
you go put hats, items, zero out items, edit positioning, edit timings, and render settings then.

when you can, then you can come back.

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
Wat
Dont be a shithead he's new with sfm and its not like he's asking for a fortune for his hard work

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Wat

Yeah, except when I load TF2:
453628B9B7810DEB2AF2A7538B7733C85F0A94E0

obviously 1920x1080p with top-notch render settings.

Toxik

Contributor
ok genius,
you go put hats, items, zero out items, edit positioning, edit timings, and render settings then.

when you can, then you can come back.
I'm not saying your work is bad, no need to get all butthurt, I'm just saying that when you're at this stage, you shouldn't be charging people for it. You should just use it as practice to get better, then start charging people. Just like I did with photography. I wouldn't charge someone $10 for a picture of themselves they could have taken with a regular digital camera, I'd do a photoshoot for them, spend time editing the pictures, learn from it, then start charging once I deem my work is worthy of being paid for.

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Engineer
  • Barnblitz
  • Texas Ten Gallon (Mann co orange)
  • Mutton chops
  • Teddy Roosbelt
  • Festive wrench

Demo
  • Thundermountain
  • The Black Watch
  • Bearded Bombardier
  • The Cool Breeze

1080p and if you can do both, that is cool. If not just the engie is fine.

Thanks

Erhos

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
-Spy
-Dustbowl
-Bill's Hat-Team Spirit
-Doublecross Comm-Team Spirit
-Rogue's Col Roule-Team Spirit
-1080p