Spy

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I added you, but uh, I think you can get a cheaper one while I'm off. Other than that, I added you. If you want, feel free to get a better deal!

Spy

Good luck with that, then. Spreadsheet is not a scam, it's what people want to pay for the item. I'd offer spreadsheet, but you won't take it.
I never said it was a scam, I said I've been offered the SS price and declined it.
Edit: it's not what people pay, its what people sell.

This Name Is False

Totally Ordinary Human
I never said it was a scam, I said I've been offered the SS price and declined it.
Edit: it's not what people pay, its what people sell.
It's actually both. The people who run it have a system that auto-looks through trades and checks what items are selling for.
My point in saying it's not a scam is that you probably think it's biased by the guy who runs it. This is incorrect, if you think this way.

Spy

It's actually both. The people who run it have a system that auto-looks through trades and checks what items are selling for.
My point in saying it's not a scam is that you probably think it's biased by the guy who runs it. This is incorrect, if you think this way.
If you read my thread I CLEARLY said
"*** NO SPREADSHEET PRICES(PAY MORE)***"
I never said it was a scam, nor was I biased. I value my collection a lot, so I'm selling it for more.