Toxik

Contributor
Anyone here vapes?
I've had a Kamry K1000 for a while but got sick of how awful the tank was, my girlfriend decided to get into mechanical mods and I found it pretty sweet and now love it.
I love the customization possibilities for the mods, building coils and wicking it, checking the ohms to make sure the voltage is right, the insane amount of juices available out there and the ability to make your own, it's just pretty damn awesome, especially to quit smoking
The girlfriend and my mod:
Qc1fOt7.png

She has an authentic Doge RDA and Origin clone, I have a Magma RDA and Nemesis clone
1525418_10154900468210650_1127973168093322801_n.jpg

Local vape shop had a black friday sale

Reactions: sov

WhOaMi-aKa-Bizarro

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Anyone here vapes?
I've had a Kamry K1000 for a while but got sick of how awful the tank was, my girlfriend decided to get into mechanical mods and I found it pretty sweet and now love it.
I love the customization possibilities for the mods, building coils and wicking it, checking the ohms to make sure the voltage is right, the insane amount of juices available out there and the ability to make your own, it's just pretty damn awesome, especially to quit smoking
The girlfriend and my mod:

Local vape shop had a black friday sale

Nice mods! I've been vaping for about a year now. Has gotten me off a pack a day. I started at 24mg, I'm down to 3 now!

Anyways, I've been building for about four months now. I am using an Authentic Magneto mod with an Authentic Odin rda. Have an IGOW-5, but the Odin just kills everything else I've tried. (Funny my RDA is more than my mod)

I need a clean drip tip A.S.A.P. and I believe the next mod I buy will be a bottom feeder (splunker?)... They seem next level. Spent my extra cash on the new G910 Orion Spark Mechanical Gaming Keyboard http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/gaming-keyboards

EDIT: Pictures don't look so big on imgurl -_-

Rest of my gear

Reactions: Toxik

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You're vaping aft spunk? wtf; and sunrise?? is that what you ejaculate in the morning?
Have you noticed the face on the left one?
dbLXh.jpg

WhOaMi-aKa-Bizarro

You're vaping aft spunk? wtf; and sunrise?? is that what you ejaculate in the morning?
Have you noticed the face on the left one?

Haha, takes one to know one? No, seriously that is the bomb. It takes like custard!

everything gets shitty when it becomes a life statement.

Speaking from experience?
How do you know someone is a pot smoker?

Don't worry, they'll tell you.

Some must think it's cool or something.
Guessin' you're in middle school still. Everyone knows the cool kids do rx, heroin, cocaine, and ex

WhOaMi-aKa-Bizarro

Truth Seeker

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yeah, I think I am done with general chat. The amount of off topic, flaming, + trolling I've seen is enough to make me kill time elsewhere.
it's completely on topic lmao

and that's my unironic, genuine opinion, and I have the liberty to voice it here because 'MURICA

Last edited:

Toxik

Contributor
How do you know someone is a pot smoker?

Don't worry, they'll tell you.

Some must think it's cool or something.
Except that this has nothing to do with pot, GG

http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/search?q=vape&sort=relevance&restrict_sr=on&t=all

Toxik, it's actually a pretty neat sub-reddit, I've been subbed to it for a while.

I've been looking at the Lemo Drop. It seems like a good one to own
I've been subbed to it for a little while too, it's a really cool community, they're always ready to help out newbies and some people on there have ridiculous setups

Toxik

Contributor
Dude as soon as someone mentions smoking pot you are the first to be proud to say you do it. This is just another "thing" you think is cool. Which isn't.
Yes, I tend to be known as the "pothead" of Skial. Do I portray myself as such everyday? No. I never post anything pot-related on my Facebook, I do not own a single piece of clothing with a weed leaf on it, I do not make it my entire personality because I hate people who do.
Just because I smoke it and admire its abilities to help some people and like to use it recreationally doesn't mean it's my only center of interest. Pot might not be "cool" for you, but it helps children who have seizures go weeks without wishing they were dead, and I'd rather identify myself as a pothead online rather than just another troll from an online gaming community.

EDIT: Also, this thread is about vaping, if you want to discuss my online personality you're welcome to make yet another hate thread in unmod

Reactions: Truth Seeker

sov

Legendary Skial King
I've been subbed to it for a little while too, it's a really cool community, they're always ready to help out newbies and some people on there have ridiculous setups
Yep, it really is. Not to mention the stories and things people make to vape in their car or desk without using their hands xD

Toxik

Contributor
Got my ipv3 the girlfriend got me and a plume veil with a parallel build on it
VHnHr8s.png

IMLS0jx.png

Last edited: