ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
No it's in the middle where everyone can get a decent ping... and that didn't work.

I don't know how it didn't make everyone happy. People in the Southwest had good ping, people on the East Coast had good ping, people on the West Coast had good ping, hell I'm sure Nigerian internet would have good ping there.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I don't know how it didn't make everyone happy. People in the Southwest had good ping, people on the East Coast had good ping, people on the West Coast had good ping, hell I'm sure Nigerian internet would have good ping there.
because it would always rtv to some shit map and the server would empty

LastTalon

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I would like this. In my experience players like to have a rotation every now and then. Servers that are always on the same map are nice as well, but its always good to get a variety.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I saw blue playing on Valve Maps LA and it reminded me of this suggestion.

Apparently we just need more supporters to get this approved. :D

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
We keep making suggestions for servers and then they fail. We (me included) rallied for a no-crit server, and it failed. We (me included) rallied for a 24/7 Process and it is failing. I would love a Chicago or Texas Valve Maps, but new server types usually fail unless it is Badwater, Dustbowl, or 2fort.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
We keep making suggestions for servers and then they fail. We (me included) rallied for a no-crit server, and it failed. We (me included) rallied for a 24/7 Process and it is failing. I would love a Chicago or Texas Valve Maps, but new server types usually fail unless it is Badwater, Dustbowl, or 2fort.

Jailbreak is still up, and is still growing.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
All of the chicago and new york servers already fill. A server would probably have to be cut in order to add this suggestion. (except maybe Surf NY)

It wouldn't be wise to cut an already successful server for one that may or may not be.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
All of the chicago and new york servers already fill. A server would probably have to be cut in order to add this suggestion.

It wouldn't be wise to cut an already successful server for one that may or may not be.

*Cough* Orange *Cough*

Also +1

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I think the reason why some maps fail is because they aren't 'easy' like dustbowl/2fort/badwater. Process is fun, but you can't just build a sentry and sit back.. it takes a bit of skill and teamwork.