Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
fYDEz.png

#dontcareifthisislate
but holy fuck stranges spycicle and wrap assassin

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You can also sprint to the point with a full boost baby face's scout. I won a game in about 30 seconds doing that
QF med + scout with crit cola is pretty neat too, imagine BFB + crit cola and a fully charged qf med combo, gotta try this out later.

bit

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Shit update, all go home now

How is it shit ? The new enci shotgun and medi gun will become big game changers later on. It surely sn't a big overhaul like some of the older ones were, but that's way harder to do. this is a regular christmas update. Tell me what it takes to please you then.

Ivory Jubilee~

Epic Skial Regular
How is it shit ? The new enci shotgun and medi gun will become big game changers later on. It surely sn't a big overhaul like some of the older ones were, but that's way harder to do. this is a regular christmas update. Tell me what it takes to please you then.
Shit update

TEhMAn92

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
To anyone who's interested and has yet to notice, the holiday pack is on flash sale for 10$

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
Shit update
Jonathan.........Did you hacked Ivory's Account?
But yeah, Here is My thoughts on the New Engie shotty and Medigun.

Engie Shotty: Ahh, battle Engy Rejoice! In fact, This Might Negate the Erreaka effect to Tele When Right Click. If So, We May Have another GOOD Engie Primary!
[Frontier Justice is GREAT, Pomson is meh due to It Slow Projectile Speed, And Widowmaker is overall Shit.]

Medigun: Holy Hell, This Medigun Doesn't Suck! Infact, This maybe better than the Kritzkreig! Choose 75% Damage Resitince to Either Explosives, Flames, Or BUOOLETS.
Also, Instead of 1 Uber You Get 4! Also It has OverHeal. I am Pleased on how Valve made the stats.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Engie Shotty: Ahh, battle Engy Rejoice! In fact, This Might Negate the Erreaka effect to Tele When Right Click. If So, We May Have another GOOD Engie Primary!
[Frontier Justice is GREAT, Pomson is meh due to It Slow Projectile Speed, And Widowmaker is overall Shit.]

From the wiki. And tested it myself.
If the user also has the Eureka Effect equipped, the effect of disallowing hauling will override the Rescue Ranger's ability to haul from long range, and so its alt-fire will have no effect.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Pomson is meh due to It Slow Projectile Speed, And Widowmaker is overall Shit.
you obviously dont know shit about good engineer primaries. Pomson is overall shit, and the widowmaker is the second best primary, right after the stock shotun!

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
That is very true, I only use the pompson on later times of the round when I can expect to see last second ubers, or on smaller maps where missing would just mean I'm having an off day for aiming.

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Shotgun > Frontier Justice > Widowmaker > Pompson in my belief. If you can be get with those last two you will destroy all.