Fract_

Mildly Menacing Medic
I recently remade and/or updated the trade map that one skial server hosts.
I would hope to see it possibly be put as the new map on Trade | US

This remake is not perfect, but changes / fixes can be made.
Thank you for your time.

Since this is my first post, I cannot provide a link.
But the map is on TF2 Gamebanana and is named: "trade_portal2_rev1"
I find it easiest to just go to the TF2 Maps section, and simply finding it there.
Hope you enjoy!

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
+5

(#4 couldn't make it due to a flat tire)

Edit - adding onto my post a bit, the map looks a lot nicer and actually looks like a portal map. Really like the looks of it

Last edited:
Reactions: TapTap

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
+1

Looks really cool and it looks like you put a decent amount of time into making it. Also you're already cooler than the last guy who tried to update the map and then demanded money for it :^)

Fract_

Mildly Menacing Medic
+1

Looks really cool and it looks like you put a decent amount of time into making it. Also you're already cooler than the last guy who tried to update the map and then demanded money for it :^)
For now, I create maps for free.
This map took about 5 days [But time working was ~17 Hours]

Also, thank you & everyone else who has sent positive feedback!

Fract_

Mildly Menacing Medic
Well even if you wanted to force people to pay for them, you'd be violating Valve's ToS which state that you cannot sell anything made using their tools (Hammer)
Ah, understood.
-Thank you for informing me of this, you prevented possible embarassment of myself in the future!

Bottiger

Administrator
The map looks nice but I think you should not use distorted glass windows at spawn for people who want to look at items.

Fract_

Mildly Menacing Medic
The map looks nice but I think you should not use distorted glass windows at spawn for people who want to look at items.
Any change/fix that you see fit, I can gladly do.
There are many things with the map that I'd like to do, the glass was expected to get mixed reviews.
Anything you see fit to be changed, just let me know and Ill fix it straight away!

Bottiger

Administrator
Just make sure there's nothing else you want to change for a while before releasing an update because people hate re-downloading maps.

Fract_

Mildly Menacing Medic
Just make sure there's nothing else you want to change for a while before releasing an update because people hate re-downloading maps.
I understand. I'll plan on just making a big list over a span of time and re-release a big update & more balanced/better version.