Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Flexile
Flexile Dark

The forums two current themes are pretty solid, especially the blackend theme.but both themes look rough, and frankly, old. I suggest the forum's two themes, the Default Style, and the alternative Blackend be switched with Flexile and Flexile Dark respectively. The Default Style's mixing of white and blue is a bit painful on the eyes (my eyes anyway) because of how the faint blues blends in with the whites. Blackend is the better looking theme over the Default Style, but suffers the same old and rough feeling as the Default Style. Flexile looks much cleaner and supports a very similar style to the current themes, and while I doubt it would bring more life to the forums, I think cleaner and more modern looking forum themes would help Skial look a bit more easier on the eyes for regulars and newcomers

Bottiger

Administrator
I installed flexile dark again for people who want to use it. For those of you who don't know, flexile dark was the first non-default theme we ever installed. We removed it because it was incompatible with a xenforo upgrade for a few patches so we replaced it with blackened.

I don't consider the flexile theme to be an upgrade so I'm not replacing the default theme with it.

Reactions: HowIMetYourMother

uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
I installed flexile dark again for people who want to use it. For those of you who don't know, flexile dark was the first non-default theme we ever installed. We removed it because it was incompatible with a xenforo upgrade for a few patches so we replaced it with blackened.

I don't consider the flexile theme to be an upgrade so I'm not replacing the default theme with it.
thanks boss

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper

Thanks chief

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Anyone know how to change the color?
Click bottom left
EWDiI.png