CoryNB

Unremarkable User
The zombie escape server needs more additions.
easy (humans are better than zombies in stats, aka noob humans), normal/medium (equal in stats for both humans and zombies), and hard/extreme (Zombies are better than humans in stats).
engineer for both humans and zombies must be allowed a vote menu to allow either activation or deactivation of buildings that can be used in battle from 15, 30, 45, or 1 hour during a map for a single time or round.
the vote menu should also have votetempkick, votetempmute, and even votetempban added since the built in one is harder to deal with in the middle of game and closes randomly.
the sentries must be allowed to be upgraded to level 3 only if votes for it allows that possibility.
having engineer enable/disable ability to walk on their own buildings with a vote menu option.
medic uber must be able to be voted on as either enabled or disabled with advanced options. this includes doubling uber length or having half the time for an uber.
the weapons having control options like infinite ammo toggle vote, infinite clip ammo toggle vote, or even rapid-fire toggle vote.
have an option to adjust both human and zombie health in votes. max for humans is 1000 hit points, but the zombies get at least 999999999 hit points as first option. humans get 750 hit points; zombies get 888888888 hit points as second options. humans get 500 hit points; zombies get 777777777 hit points as third option. last but not least, humans get 250 hit points; zombies get 666666666 hit points as fourth option.
there is alot of things i mentioned that could be added for better time in zombie escape, there are other zombie escape or zombie variant servers, but this server could use some improvements in controls/options for player experience and control.

StanleYBH

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Any vote that would give humans more damage or power over zombies would be abused so no.

VentureDev

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
TLDR poorly implemented verison of Otaku's difficulty system. Asking for too many different things to vote on.

Last edited:

Lord Zuko

>max for humans is 1000 hit points
>but zombies get 1 billion hit points

go back to preschool bub, recess is over

CoryNB

Unremarkable User
I was requesting vote options for players in game, also the player limit been raised to 100. is it possible to add cosmetics and even item limits in game? just for the number of players wanting to play zombie escape. also, zombie escape space station needs an update, it needs a door pathway to the xwing room, that room is inaccessible due to needing teleport point and the room explosions killing people before they can enter the room that teleports them into it.

• Haha
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

CoryNB

Unremarkable User
You are clearly clueless, why the fuck 100 players would be even a good idea?
i keep hitting the limit when i join a popular server like zombie escape. so it seems logical to request one. there are now methods to limit items and cosmetics when those said items break a server when 100 players is the maximum.

Lord Zuko

I was requesting vote options for players in game, also the player limit been raised to 100. is it possible to add cosmetics and even item limits in game? just for the number of players wanting to play zombie escape.

some maps aren't very well optimized so even w/64 players people crash. cosmetics are in game already (unless you are a zombie).

if that doesn't work, then the next best thing should be health changes, speed changes, or even giving zombies midevil(pre-modern weapons) to zombies.

the health settings are the way they are so its somewhat balanced. zombies have melee which upon using creative imagination can be medieval weaponry (fists, daggers, axes).

remember, zombies have to melee you while you shoot them but to compensate, their health is buffed. in the typical zombie lore (world war Z) the zombies are usually stupid and brainless so it kinda defeats the purpose if you're human with a pistol and giving the zombies a loaded shotgun to "make it more fair"

I do think the "difficulty level" thing is interesting, but the implementation isn't really needed when random people join and try and grief the team via boosting on jumps.

Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

Unfunny

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Gonna need you guys to trust me on this, let them cook, we have a real genius in our midst.

CoryNB

Unremarkable User
some maps aren't very well optimized so even w/64 players people crash. cosmetics are in game already (unless you are a zombie).

the health settings are the way they are so its somewhat balanced. zombies have melee which upon using creative imagination can be medieval weaponry (fists, daggers, axes).

remember, zombies have to melee you while you shoot them but to compensate, their health is buffed. in the typical zombie lore (world war Z) the zombies are usually stupid and brainless so it kinda defeats the purpose if you're human with a pistol and giving the zombies a loaded shotgun to "make it more fair"

I do think the "difficulty level" thing is interesting, but the implementation isn't really needed when random people join and try and grief the team via boosting on jumps.
i was referring to a video about how to make 100 player servers safe/stable for use. cosmetic disabling using tournament mode bypasses the whole removal process and its directly.

VentureDev

i was referring to a video about how to make 100 player servers safe/stable for use. cosmetic disabling using tournament mode bypasses the whole removal process and its directly.
it'd still probably crash eitherway