✝Narnia✝Spinnymcdervic

Mildly Menacing Medic
I take pictures of Unusual hats in TF2. To start the service, the pictures are one refined (The ref is given after the picture is fully complete). For me to take a picture, it requires for you to add me and give me the hat for a quick moment to take a picture and I'll give it straight back. And after that I should be done with the picture in moments. If you're interested stop by my profile and add me. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Narniaspinny/
Also, if you would please, come back and write, "Thanks for the pic" and post the pic I made for you here, I'd appreciate it.
penergyfootballhelmet.png
newsunbeamstribly.jpg
searingfedora2012062700.jpg

LuLz. atbatmatt10

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I can vouch for him. I have had him take many screenshots of many different hats, and they have turned out nicely. He is one of the most trustworthy traders I know, I have given him my hats to screenshot, and he always has given them back. If you are really worried, I am sure there is a way for him to take screenshots without needing to borrow the hat.

ex: my honchos
unusual-photo-taking.20974

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
TBH
Trade_unusual + black background > Other maps
(Well unless it's like fitting backgrounds then I guess that ALSO works)

✝Narnia✝Spinnymcdervic

Mildly Menacing Medic
This is Matt's hat. And yeah I can understand people being suspicious but I am in no way a scammer. Hell I've been scammed many times before, it sucks. Idk, whether people chose to trust me is their decision.
newhonchos.jpg

chunkyphat{<3TI}

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Completely trustworthy, gave the hat, took the pic, got the hat back, got the pic,. Worked smoothly, no debate.
I have done previous trades with him in the past, don't worry you're not being scammed.
planetslarrikin.jpg

Bacon Master

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I trust BatMatt. If I win Rsvz's raffle I might have you help me... The hat is worth 8-10 buds... It's Pyroland themed.