• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

aGuyNamedHaz

Uncharitable Spy
Hey guys.
Because I'm thick, I accidentaly went and wasted two reclaimed and used an untradable one with them to make an untradable refined. Any ideas on what I do with the refined?

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
Hey guys.
Because I'm thick, I accidentaly went and wasted two reclaimed and used an untradable one with them to make an untradable refined. Any ideas on what I do with the refined?
Craft a wep you want with it. Only thing to do. You could try un-crafting (forget the name) it down to rec, you might get your tradeable ones back

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
http://www.skial.com/threads/untradeable-metal.6896/

If you craft an untradeable component the result will be untradeable too.

If you still haven't crafted the HHHH or a Halloween hat, and since the Haunted metal scrap, which is an achievement item and therefore untradeable is needed for both, they'll be untradeable when crafted regardless of the metal you use. So just keep your untradeable metal, go on the EU or the US20 trade server and wait for the Horseless Headless Horsemann to show up, kill it witha meele (!) weapon and you'll get the achievement: Gored!, and the metal scrap too. You need 4 ref + the scrap for a hat or 2 ref + a skullcutter + the scrap for the Headtaker.