• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Juicy |V-TF2|

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I was on the server a couple of days ago and I held a raffle with a raffle with a refined buy-in. I had done raffles on the server before, and truthfully gave away the items with no trouble. 1 person bought into this raffle, and I didn't happen to catch their name. Before I could write it down, the person left. I was then blamed for "stealing" and "scamming", and was banned from all skial servers and TF2 outpost. Thanks to this incident, I am now unable to apply for an admin on my favorite server. I am requesting that I be unmarked as a scammer and unbanned.
Lethal, you are so unbelievably full of shit. None of the people that won were on my friends list. You could have checked it. Also, I crafted the Ushanka with another hat to make the Mair Mask, and then I sold it. Check my trade history. I ended up calling for a raffle for the Mair Mask, but I never pulled it off because nobody joined. I sold it on a seperate server. I'm sorry that you didn't win, but your chances were 6 in 15. There was a 9/15 chance that you wouldn't win. I told you it was a stupid idea to enter that many times, because you would end up wasting your stuff. As it turned out, you didn't win, and that's no reason to report me. You watched me give away the items I said I would, and FIY, the items you gave me were worth about a scrap each, except for the Strange Medi-gun. Getting butthurt is no reason to bitch on the forums. The "heavy sighs" and "stressed tone" thing is total bullshit. I upped the number of slots because more people wanted to join. I wanted pure metal because those stranges don't sell for shit. Nobody wants them. Next time you're going to bitch somebody out, make sure you have valid reason.
I am requesting that I get unbanned because I did absolutely nothing wrong. I can get people that I'm NOT FRIENDS WITH from the server at the time to testify with me. See Cloud Strife, Wildshot32, Cpt. Walker, who, might I add, claimed I was a scammer until I gave away the items.